Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some apps wont download from installer

Default Some apps wont download from installer
    Is anyone else having problems installing iblackjack, services, designer image set 2, or smsd from installer. The reason I ask is because I just had to restore my phone today and for some reason these four apps wont download. I get the message cannot connect to host after I click install. Does that mean theres something wrong with installer. Ive tried everything to get them to download and everytime I get the same error. I have 40 plus apps installed and these four are the only ones that wont download. So if anyone can confirm that there is a problem with installer please let me know before I attempt another restore to see if it fixes the problem.

Thanks
    Jordan
    1.1.2 Jailbroken
    Last edited by jrdan24; 2008-01-03 at 09:32 AM.

Your best bet is just waiting for a little bit.
    Installer and it's sources are very "experimental" and are run for free, so they are usually errors once in while.

thanks for the reply. I figured it might have been something like that. Guess I was lucky that this was the first time I had problems with installer in the four months I've been using it. So Ill try again later on and if there are still problems, I can always use winscp.

Jordan

One of my mirrors went offline at midnight (server time). I found out about it when I got up this morning and fixed it. Sorry.

-ste