Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with TapTap Revolution, TTR

Default Problems with TapTap Revolution, TTR
    Is anybody else experiencing tremendous lag in TapTap revolution, I uninstalled and reinstalled twice on my iphone and tried on another iphone and same results. When i click the itunes library it takes for ever to load, then it takes forever(ok, like 2 minutes) to load the song... and so on...

Anybody else?

I'm on 1.1.1

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

im on 1.1.2 and mine also takes forever too load, still a good game though dispite the long load times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    im on 1.1.2 and mine also takes forever too load, still a good game though dispite the long load times.
    It used to load with no problems a week ago, now it takes too long and sometimes it just crashes... i'm gonna have to uninstall some programs I added since last week, or delete some albums I added to itunes..

Working fine right now on 1.1.1.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

Same problem here!

Yeah I have the same problem!

And sometimes the background image just dissapears when I'm in the menu and turns black... that's weird...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is also slow. Another problem I have is some of my Artists don't appear in the music library. I want to play songs, and it lets me create beats for them, but they never appear in the music library.

Works a lot faster on wifi.

Im pretty sure the main reason is because its not really just pulling up your library, its comparing it over the web to its data base of tap patterns.

Try it on a wifi network and see how much faster it goes.

I always get the "no new songs" error and it crashes when I try to pick a song from my iTunes. I've noticed the cre.ations.net site is down. Maybe the TTR server is down?

the cre.ati.ons site was down, I think they moved to another, or maybe that's another site... Well TTR is working normally now... Maybe it was a server issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparblaze View Post
    Mine is also slow. Another problem I have is some of my Artists don't appear in the music library. I want to play songs, and it lets me create beats for them, but they never appear in the music library.
    The slow issue is a server thing but the TTR is a buggy application. A very good app, one of the best, but buggy, it crashes all the time for no apparent reason. The key is to be patient..

Quote Originally Posted by J-Sauce View Post
    Works a lot faster on wifi.

Im pretty sure the main reason is because its not really just pulling up your library, its comparing it over the web to its data base of tap patterns.

Try it on a wifi network and see how much faster it goes.
    I always use wifi, i got that T-zones and it just doesn't work... to slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparblaze View Post
    You should chect to see if your artist names match the names on the TTR server, go here and check your tags are the same, hopefully that'll fix it.
    Last edited by dalethefarmer; 2008-01-09 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Multiple Quotes, Multiple answers.

i got the same problem.....great app thought when it finally comes up