Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to use Guitar Hero mod for tap tap revolution without computer

Talking How to use Guitar Hero mod for tap tap revolution without computer
    hey every one i am going to share with you how i got the Guitar Hero Mod to work as you know sometimes using WinSCP or what ever you use doesn't always work but here are instructions to use with a source code. first go to installer then to sources hit edit the add then enter: http://blazecompany.googlepages.com/blaze.xml. after you enter that go to install then sources then there should be something like blaze pro or something then install that after that is installed it will add a bunch more sources to your installer then go to install again this time go to Theme(other) then you should see guitar hero 3 then install that and viola!!!!! you have it.

if you have any issues PM me and ill help you also let me know if i should make a video tutorial. be shore to comment c ya soon with my next guide

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyHope For This Useful Post:

ktorres1120 (2008-01-05)

Default it sucks
    the blazecompany stuff doesnt work

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freshprince94 For This Useful Post:

wyattay (2008-01-15)

Must be you. I followed the above and it worked perfect! Just an overlay for the same tap tap game but still cool. Download the real guitar hero tracks to your iTunes playlist and you can really impress your friends! Thanks for the post!

Can you post the settings? Can't sync my contacts, notes. I'm using mobical btw.

Thumbs down duuuude
    wtff i followed your instrustions and downloaded blaze pro but when i couldnt find the theme thing, i started to uninstall it but now whenever i use the installer a message pops up saying "Thank You For Using Our Services."

but when i hit OK on that notice it doesnt go away. GRRRR my installer is broken so now i cant remove/downlod new stuff

Thanks

There's another way...

- Put Limited Edition iPhone's source in your installer (limitededitioniphone.com/lei.xml)
    - Refresh your sources
    - Scroll down to "Themes (Other)"
    - Install "Guitar Hero III"

Enjoy your new TTR skin.

cheers,
    e
    15.4" 2.8GHz Unibody MacBook Pro
    Pwnage Unlocked 16GB iPhone (2.1)
    Apple Unlocked 16GB 3G iPhone (2.2)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to echo For This Useful Post:

spenkie000 (2008-02-23)

You Froze Up My Ipod, I Let It Die And It Still Wouldnt Turn Off,
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-02-10 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Insulted Other Member

I tried this new "skin" and it put my phone into this trying to turn on loop. It sat like that for a while. I thought I was going to have to restore. I was pretty pissed off too since its 5am am and I was expecting an early phone call. Before I restored, however, I decided to try my luck using WinSCP and SSH to delete every file associated with TTR. As soon as I deleted the last file the phone instantly went to the springboard. I was very relieved. Now I can go to sleep and hope the other people that this happens to can fix it the same way I did.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to procon.1 For This Useful Post:

SynIsGod (2008-03-09)