Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with SummerBoard

Default Problems with SummerBoard
    Hi all!

I've got an unblocked iphone, with FW 1.0.2, I had the same before but completely busted it while installing SummerBoard (Old).

What happened was the following, I've installed some applications with iBrickr, and then some with the Installer. At some point I tried to re-install SummerBoard (old) [Since the other version requires FW 1.1.1] and after the installation I could not gain access to the iphone any more, It was extremely slow and the only thing I could do was to go to the home menu again and again.

I did several resets, let the battery go completely empty but I had always the same behaviour, sometimes I had some black and white line in the screen and after some time it would go to the home screen.
    I plugged the iphone to the computer but it could not be detected, either by iBrickr nor iTunes ... I guess the CPU was loaded at 100%.

Has anyone had this problem? Can someone tell me what happened there? I am now afraid of installing SummerBoard again on the iphone but I do need the scrolling in the home menu ... Any suggestions? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Default restore
    try restoring your iphone fw

Default Need Help with Iphone 1.1.3 NEW USER!!! Please help
    Hello..

I just bought a iphone 1.1.3... the problem is that when i try downloading any application from the installer it does happen .. download failed .....! is the message..

I tried downloading the summer board application for the themes but same with no results...

There are some updates in the installer like...

1.1.3/4 theme fix , safari patch,otb g-unlock etc..

Must i install the above apps?? will this help me with the installer downloads and the summerboard application???

Kindly help....

Thank u...

Hi
    Please show me How to restore iphone. thanks for all

Default can't get themes to apply
    I'm using 1.1.1 firm/w on my iphone. I've installed a few summer board themes using installer, and I can'''''''t get any of them to show up on my screen.... Is there anything I need to install or is there a setting on my phone I'm not using?