Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MCallShow—App to show the location of calls

Default MCallShow v1.3 for iPhoneOS 2.x Released—App to show the location of calls
    MCallShow v1.3 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2.
    New feature:
    1.fix translation errors
    2.improve number location algorithm

At the same time, we offer MCallShow Database Editor, which helps you to customize the database.
    MCallShow contains 2 parts, the program and the database of a country. You install MCallShow by Cydia first,and then

download the database you need.

Main functions:
    1. show the location of the incoming/outgoing calls
    2. show the location in calllog
    3. search the location of phone number manually

How to install MCallShow v1.2 on iPhoneOS 2.0-2.1:
    1) Jailbroken iPhone (3G iPhone)
    2) Launch Cydia, and Choose the Utilities Category
    3) Choose MCallShow and install
    4) Choose the App Addons Category
    5) Choose MCallShow DB install

any questions please contact: [email protected]
    Last edited by mcleaner; 2008-12-31 at 09:15 AM. Reason: update

Default i have tried it
    [QUOTE=613BulletProof;1468301]anyone try this yet.

the software is new. i just tried it, it does works cool. but the original database is Chinese, if you want the local DB, you need to edit it yourself.

Works GREAT, can someone share their USA Database in TXT format please or in McCall Format

Thanksall
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

So does this show the actual location where the call is coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by 613BulletProof View Post
    So does this show the actual location where the call is coming from?

yes! it will show the actual location,you can tell it easily.

Ive tried this. not sure if its something i did, but it isnt really showing actually where the call is coming from. Im not sure what its picking up. Recieved a call from my frien in Red Bank, but it said Elizabeth.

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    Ive tried this. not sure if its something i did, but it isnt really showing actually where the call is coming from. Im not sure what its picking up. Recieved a call from my frien in Red Bank, but it said Elizabeth.
    maybe there is something wrong during your edition of the database. plz check your database. if everything is fine, and the problem still exists, contact us.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mcleaner For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (2008-07-21)

"[QUOTE=mcleaner;1466001]Dear modmyi users,

we developed a software "MCallShow", which can show you the location of calls.

It's free,I wish this feature would receive your warm welcome.More info can see: http://www.mcleaner.com/iphone.jsp"

Didn't you say it was free? Or does $19 equates to FREE in your cheap "advertisment to treat" world?

Moderator please take note of this type of newbreed cowboy
    Last edited by T33jay; 2008-07-21 at 08:46 PM.

this software is totally free though it has a 15-day trial period. and it is easy to use.

some of you may be not quite clear about the usage of MCallShow. the database needs your edition. we offer another software--MCallShow Database Editor,which is very simple for you to edit the database. and you can personalize the database of your own and share your great work with others. that will be pretty cool!
    Last edited by mcleaner; 2008-07-25 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i cant fix the database

not sure how to set up the database, the software provided is too confusing for me, can't get it to work. can someone share their database? I'm sure there are many people that feel the same way and would love to download it. thanks!

the dafault database is Chinese. you need to edit the local country database yourself, we also offer the database editor, you can edit it on PC first,and then import it to your iphone in .mdb format.

Hi

Will this be ported to 2.x?

Best Regards
    JAX

now we mainly focus on the development of MCleaner, so there is no exact date when MCallShow will be developed for 2.x. thanks for your interests

PLEASE make it compatible for 2.1

This is a too great app

MANY THANKS in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    this software is totally free though it has a 15-day trial period. and it is easy to use.
    FREE and TRIAL are 2 different things! And you should indicate so!

Quote Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
    FREE and TRIAL are 2 different things! And you should indicate so!
    If the registeration after trial is free, then it doesnt make any difference. If the free registeration code is not enter, the program expires in 15 days. So, its FREE even when there is a trial period.

Anyway, this app is great and even dont mind paying for.

at the very beginning i also used this app, no doubt it's an great one and totally free. now they haven't release the one for 2.1, but i use mcleaner now, another app developed by the same guys. thanks

Will this ever be ported to 2.x? really miss this functionality

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast