Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MCallShow—App to show the location of calls

  1. #81
    Tried McallShow 1.4 on iPhone version 3.0 and it doesn't work for me! As per instructions from mcleaner support, tried various methods and I was unable to make it work with any database!

    I even tried restoring FW 3.0 for the sake of checking if this really works on 3.0 and I can say, It doesn't work on any 3.0 i tested!

  2. #82
    Which database do you use? And does the manually-search funtion work or not?
    For more detailed help, please send email to [email protected]

  3. #83
    manual seach only works with a zero in front. using custom database. which i've already sent mcleaner support. developers busy... so taking time.

  4. #84

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by yaie View Post
    manual seach only works with a zero in front. using custom database. which i've already sent mcleaner support. developers busy... so taking time.
    oic, you are from Maldives,aren't you?
    The database attachment you sent still cant open. Try it again,ok? Thanks!

  6. #86
    Default How many times do I hav to send the damn file
    Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    oic, you are from Maldives,aren't you?
    The database attachment you sent still cant open. Try it again,ok? Thanks!
    I have tried like 10+ times to send you the file. You stay silent for a week or two and reply "sorry we can't open your database, could you send it again". The last time, I did send you the file which was just the csv text file. If you guys cannot open that, go fly a kite.

    Next time, I'll make sure I install any app of yours ONLY after it's crack is available. Lesson learnt here. No more mcleaner apps for me or my friend. Adios.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by yaie View Post
    I have tried like 10+ times to send you the file. You stay silent for a week or two and reply "sorry we can't open your database, could you send it again". The last time, I did send you the file which was just the csv text file. If you guys cannot open that, go fly a kite.

    Next time, I'll make sure I install any app of yours ONLY after it's crack is available. Lesson learnt here. No more mcleaner apps for me or my friend. Adios.
    Sincerely apologize for the trouble of the database thing, though difficulty we do face with downloading the file. We will definitely improve the efficiency and really hope you keep confidence to us. Thanks.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    Sincerely apologize for the trouble of the database thing, though difficulty we do face with downloading the file. We will definitely improve the efficiency and really hope you keep confidence to us. Thanks.
    Well, I'll try to keep my confidence to you for now and hope your next update on the database creator and MCallShow will support the 'database thing'.

    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy1 View Post
    Great App!
    yeah, was a great app
    Last edited by yaie; 2009-08-10 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by yaie View Post
    Well, I'll try to keep my confidence to you for now and hope your next update on the database creator and MCallShow will support the 'database thing'.
    Thanks a lot. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problem or suggestion.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •