Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: alpha 3.9

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default alpha 3.9
    Hey everyone! I need a day of quick testing assistance for my next version if iBlackjack. I have a new alpha 3.9 on my private installer.app Repository.

* Enter the URL http://www.iphonefanclub.com/native on your iPhone's Safari program.
    * It'll ask you permission to add my private repository to your Installer.app. Say yes.
    * Now it should show iBlackjack alpha 3.9 in the Games category on the Install tab of Installer.app.
    * Click to install it, and it'll prompt you if you want to trust this source. Say yes.
    * As updates are made, you'll get notifications going forward in Installer.app.

Let me know if you have any problems today so I can release alpha 4 this later today/tonight.

An overview of what was changed can be found on the project home page:
    http://code.google.com/p/iphoneblackjack/

Thanks!
    Last edited by McCarron; 2007-10-31 at 03:47 PM.

This release is a big improvement overall. It feels much more responsive and the new graphics look great.

The only thing that doesn't look right to me, is the placement of the first cards which are too far left now. I don't think it was that way before.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks, I spent a lot of time trying to clean it up. The cards are being redone too, just creating 52 custom card images is hard!

As far as the card placement. The cards were left justified before, and now they are centered POORLY. Working on fixing that right now so they center better. They'll eventually be always centered on the screen. This allows the functionality of more than 5 cards for the dealer and player, when the 5 Card Charlie rule is disabled.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to McCarron For This Useful Post:

DaveiPhone (2007-10-31)

Thanks, that'll look great to have them centered. I'll make a donation later today!

Any chance you'll be making other card games like Draw Poker or Crazy 8's? =)