Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: screenshot app causing freezups

Default screenshot app causing freezups
    shortly after installing and attempting to use the screenshot app my battery died..so when i got into my car to charge my iphone and turn it back on it turned into a club scene constantly flashing the backround. I had no clue on what to do so i guessed on how to hard reset home+top button. reset like 4 times before i was able to get to the app and disable it, had to reset it again and finally uninstalled it and so far so good. just wondering if im the only one who had thier phone go into a epileptic fit after using the screen shot app?

thanks all

Nope, mine had the same problem too. I wasn't as lucky as you, and hard resetting didnt clear the problem; i couldnt use my touch screen at all for some reason. luckily my wifi still worked, and i could ssh into my ipod and delete the screenshot app. never using that thing again until the bugs are fixed..

I also had problems with that app. I had the bars go across my screen for a few seconds. I then connected to SSH and deleted everything that had anything to do with that app including daemons(sp?).

Same problem today. I'm on a JB 1.1.3.

If you're not sure what to delete, go here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showpos...47&postcount=4