Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IphoneSurge Joins the sorry boat

Cool IphoneSurge Joins the sorry boat
    Hey all i as well wanted to say sorry as when swells source went down so did mine as we were hosting together. so i have been gettin help and am happy to announce that my source is back up... i do feel bad that the source was down but hey its up again.. i posted the new addy for it in wiki so just delete the old and add the new.. Wanted to say thanks to the following for their help: PF,CyberGreg,Shai,Armadillo.. You all are awsome and will keep putting more themes together.. also i am offering to package for others who want their stuff up so let me know.. thanks again
    JayJaythemac

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayjaythemac View Post
    Hey all i as well wanted to say sorry as when swells source went down so did mine as we were hosting together. so i have been gettin help and am happy to announce that my source is back up... i do feel bad that the source was down but hey its up again.. i posted the new addy for it in wiki so just delete the old and add the new.. Wanted to say thanks to the following for their help: PF,CyberGreg,Shai,Armadillo.. You all are awsome and will keep putting more themes together.. also i am offering to package for others who want their stuff up so let me know.. thanks again

Jayjay..... Any chance of u setting up the new source the way the old one was. I had to restore my phone and miss the way you had all the themes bundled together....chics, sports, abstract, nature.....etc. The only one I see of interest on the new installer is apple chic. Where are the others?

Thant

Default Update Great News
    i wante to respond to the post on here about the packages.. i went ahead and put them back up and u can now download them again,
    JayJaythemac

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jayjaythemac For This Useful Post:

ripped53 (2007-12-31)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

preciate it....... I noticed that the safari icon is different than before. Now it seems like the normal safari icon where as before it was more 3d'ish....just wondering if that was a planned changed.

Thanks again.