Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CRASH after PSX4ALL, please help

Default CRASH after PSX4ALL, please help
    I attempted installation of psx4all via installer, dowloading process went through but as soon as installing process kick in, it force me out.

As far as i know, some controller images downloaded, but since then, I won't be able to install anything through installer, and now I can't even connect my iphone to my computer by using SSH. Please advise. I appreciate for any help!!!!!!
    Last edited by dkny69; 2007-12-26 at 07:14 PM.

hello, what happens when you try to connect through ssh? i have a few suggestions, and i'm not sure any of them will help, but here's my thoughts: if you need to get into the file structure to delete the bad install files (so that you can try to re-install psx4all) then you could install/use finder right on your phone, or, if you have a desktop mac, you might be able to use ifuntastic to access the file structure. if ssh is really your problem, then try installing/using the net services app. it will allow you to turn ssh on and off, so maybe that could help. good luck

Hi there, thanks for the response.

im using WinSCP, gettin error message " Network error: Connection timed out". Unfortunately, whenever i try install a new program via installer, it can't be complete then it force me out of installer. plus, im not a mac user, what else can i do.

i've messed around w/ the SSH switch, still not able to connect.

Thanks

thread moved!

Please post in the right forums...

try getting a new ssh client on your PC, to make sure its not the culprit. if you can get ssh working, then you can delete installer.app and reinstall it...

also, i think there are other programs for windows that let you explore the file structure (without SSH), like ifuntastic, but i don't know what any of them are. maybe someone else will chime in with some suggestions...
    Last edited by b3nny; 2007-12-27 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkny69 View Post
    Hi there, thanks for the response.

im using WinSCP, gettin error message " Network error: Connection timed out". Unfortunately, whenever i try install a new program via installer, it can't be complete then it force me out of installer. plus, im not a mac user, what else can i do.

i've messed around w/ the SSH switch, still not able to connect.
    Going by that error message, there is something wrong with your internet connections. Check your wi-fi settings on your router and on your phone.