Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cannot connect to youtube

Default Cannot connect to youtube
    Hi,
    I just got an already unlocked iphone with firmware 1.0.2. So I'm new to this. I have tmobile total internet. Everytime I tried to open youtube it always says "cannot connect to youtube". Can anyone help me how to fix that? I know there's been some posts about it. But I'm still confused. Maybe some of you can explain it to me the simplest way. Thanks.
    Last edited by efinishya; 2007-12-26 at 03:27 AM.

Did you get this figured out? I'm on 1.1.2 and having the same problem, it'll play bookmarks I already had saved, but nothing else. It just says it cannot connect to youtube.

I added limitededition to my sources, but don't see a youtube catagory in my installer, there is a youtube app for 1.1.0 but that doens't help me on 1.1.2

Any ideas?

I too have an unlocked iphone on 1.0.2 and can't watch youtube vids. I've tried the youtube fix from limitededitioniphone but no joy

Thanks

I'm using a 1.1.2 OOB jailbroken and turbosim You tube only would work on WiFi after searching and reading tons of info the only fix that would work was the one from LimitedEditionIphone You tube fix 1.1.2 Now You Tube works on edge also .Hope that helps

sorry for my noob question, but how do you switch between wifi and edge??