Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Psx emulator help

Default Psx emulator help
    Hey guys I need a little help I'm sure its a quick solutions for u guys to come up with. I insalled the psx emulator today and im trying to install games but when I AFP to my phone it shows 41mb available space when I have the symlink installed on my applications folder and I definatly have not used my whole partition.
    1- what could be causing this and is there a way to install a symlink on my media folder? The game I have is like 500mb.

2. What can I do in order to get more space available? The biggest app I have is iphysics with a bunch of level packs.

I'm running 1.1.2 jailbroken and unlocked

dont us AFP. use something like cyberduck (if ur on mac) i tried the same way as you but it showed only 21 megs left. so i am doing it through cyberduck as we speak.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iman07 For This Useful Post:

vito687 (2007-12-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

SOmewhat simular question. I have an unlocked 1.1.1, with windows. I installed three different psx roms today. Well none of them worked, so I deleted them from the psx folder using "ifinder". (I used iD2 to install them) iFinder shows they are no longer in the folder, but the amount of memory that they were eatting up still is not available (viewing total memory thru iTunes). Am I missing something or are there other components of the roms saved elsewhere that could be takign up space?

Thanks,

Tried fugu and nothing was happening I will try cyberduck now...

cyberduck worked thankyou!
    Last edited by vito687; 2007-12-23 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There should be a trash folder (or an equivalent of) in the directory somewhere, you need to delete it from there also to officially get it off the iphone.

it would help if we knew exactly where this folder is cuz my iphone is getting filled. does anyone know which folder it is?

Thanks

use bosstool

its on installer by the way...boss installer source
    Last edited by stlcaddie; 2007-12-24 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    use bosstool

its on installer by the way...boss installer source
    you wanna tell us what this does before i go and install it

go into ifinder and hit the apple symbol at the top right corner

then you should see
    applications