Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS in the U.S. help

Smile MMS in the U.S. help
    So i got the mms app when it first came out and i got al the correct settings on it but none of my mms are being received...I read that i have to call at&t and ask them to activate the mms feature but once i asked them to do it they asked me why. I told them i wanted to transfer my sim to another phone to take pics (did not want to tell them my iphone was hacked) but they told me the sim card used in the iphone won't work with any other phone.

So how did any of you get this feature to work? i appreciate your help.

Happy holidays

the app sucks, just use email to send and receive mms messages

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rasbill View Post
    the app sucks, just use email to send and receive mms messages
    Thats rather harsh it works perfectly fine fore me and i love the ability to send a regular mms pic message. Receiving would be the icing on the cake.

BTW my phone is unlocked and I'm using a regular at&t sim card. I just followed the intructions in the other post to get it to work.

Just wait for the update from Apple. I am sure it will be included.

well i just find it useless, the email client both sends and receives, well the mms program only sends and only when ur on edge, and u gotta call at&t and trick them into activating it, and when they do u will probably get charged for each one, like they say if it aint broken why fix it, i dunno i mean its not a nice pretty program (the email client) but its free and works
    Last edited by rasbill; 2007-12-22 at 10:40 PM. Reason: comma added