Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Playstation Emulator is OUT!!!!!!!

Talking The Playstation Emulator is OUT!!!!!!!
    The Playstation Emulator is OUT!!!!!!! and I cant wait to try it out!! This is going to be awesome it is now in the installer in recemt packages!!! Go check it out!

i tryed 2 games so far, street fighter ex 2, which after getting into the game ran but slow, and breath of fire, which i couldnt get past the name selection screen, im going to try final fantasy 7 soon, takes forever to put the games on there, but i can tell this will run great in just a couple revisions, it runs fantastic now, i just dont think those 2 games were proper demos of the app.

if anyone has this, post screenshots please...

and how about some reviews of the games, (what games do you find fast/slow/unplayable)

and how many megabytes is each rom (on the average)

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

some screen shots plz
     Think Different

looks crappy in pic but it looks better on screen

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by outsited View Post

Outside,

which game is that? I've attempted to load tekken 3 but it only shows the top portion of the landscape. I can't even see the characters....

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Outside,

which game is that? I've attempted to load tekken 3 but it only shows the top portion of the landscape. I can't even see the characters....
    looks like street fighter

I'm not really understanding the file structure in PSX roms.

I'm getting Part 1, 2, 3.... for some games.
    Just put them all in the PSX folder or something?

Default how do i get rom's ?
    can any one point me from where is possible to get/DL Rom for the emulator i wanne try it as well

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

To make the lines go away turn interlacing off!!!

Thanks

Help on the roms please.....where and how to. Im having problems here....im feeling like a newby here.

got it...nevermind
    Last edited by stlcaddie; 2007-12-22 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by outsited View Post

How did you get that screenshot?

Where do you get the games from? I have the application, but when I try to use it says "no ROMs found"

if you have psx cd's, you can follow this guide to get the info from the cd so it runs on the emulator http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...d.php?t=15823#

when crash bandicoot first ran, it was laggy as hell. i'll wait for further updates so i can finally play that game again.

ya well i tried Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3. i must say im impressed that this concept actually worked! the program definitely needs a lot of work to make it perfect. TH3 was not totally unplayable, but sure was slow as hell. i mean i can do moves and stuff. maybe i am exaggerating. i mean it plays but its just not normal speed. i tried playing around with the options a little. its definitely faster with the bios and the interlacing OFF. i set it at 2 frame rate skip or whatever. i did increase the clock speed to 200%. didnt really do much though. but to be totally honest, i dont know what that stuff does? can someone explain it to me plz? what is the clock speed and clock cycle and what do they do? also with the frame skipping thing, what does that do? if someone can explain them, then maybe i can adjust it better and maybe i would see some results. but here are my screenshots.

someone please answer my questions! thanks!!

i just bought an xbox 360 can i play assassins creed on my iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by roger505 View Post
    i just bought an xbox 360 can i play assassins creed on my iphone?
    someone please tell me he is joking? ur joking right? lmao WOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast