Results 1 to 12 of 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: psx4iphone roms

  1. #1
    Default psx4iphone roms
    hey,

    does anyone have/know of a site where i can download roms for psx4iphone?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Your gonna have to search for them because its illegal to give out links for them.


    Jordan

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jrdan24 For This Useful Post:

    Trooper (2007-12-22)

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdan24 View Post
    Your gonna have to search for them because its illegal to give links out for them.


    Jordan
    oh sorry, didnt realise. thanks though

  5. #4
    Cool psx4iphone out
    psx is out now on installer.app

    Thank's to ZodTTD team
    so now we all got
    NES
    GBA
    PSX
    whats next SNES SEGA NDS PSP XBOX lol

  6. #5
    search on google!

    ps1 roms

  7. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Does anyone know how to properly load them in the PSX folder. They appear to come in different formats. I think I can handle the BIN QUE files, but I've also seen them as just ISOs and just a group of different types of files in the folder.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Does anyone know how to properly load them in the PSX folder. They appear to come in different formats. I think I can handle the BIN QUE files, but I've also seen them as just ISOs and just a group of different types of files in the folder.
    From here: http://zodttd.com/forum/index.php?topic=45.0

    What format does psx4iphone accept?
    psx4iphone accepts the following game formats:
    .ISO, .IMG, .BIN, .Z, .ZNX
    Check out the rest of the thread and the rest of the message board for more answers to your questions.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

  9. #8
    Retired Moderator stlcaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,088
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 128 Times in 90 Posts

    pf edit: no warez links.

  10. #9
    i found some isos but they have 8 parts and are rar files do i have to dl all the parts and how do i extract rar files

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by modmyschnit View Post
    i found some isos but they have 8 parts and are rar files do i have to dl all the parts and how do i extract rar files
    Download all the .rar files and use WinRar (Download it here : http://rarlabs.com/download.htm ) to extract the psx ROM.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

  12. #11
    honestly i really wanna see PSP! i think its do-able. but i would want it horizontal and not vertical like all the emu we have now. i want it to stay true to the PSP form as much as possible.

  13. #12
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    Have both of you scrolled down a couple of threads and realized there is already a post started on this?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •