Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boss Tool Lost Wallpaper and Ringtones?

Default Boss Tool Lost Wallpaper and Ringtones?
    I just used Boss Tool to move my App, Ring tone and wallpaper folders to the other partition. Now when I go into SETTINGS>WALLPAPER or SETTINGS>RING TONE I have no options. All the papers are gone except the CAMERA ROLL choices and my only ring tone is Miramba. Anyone else had this problem or know of a solution?

Figured it out. Mods, you can delete this.
    Last edited by one4house; 2007-12-20 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

lol wanna tell us what the problem was so you can help other people...? or was it like...an "i was a retard" problem
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    lol wanna tell us what the problem was so you can help other people...? or was it like...an "i was a retard" problem
    He probably just forgot to reboot or something. BossTool worked great on my 1.1.1. I moved Apps, Ringtones and Wallpapers without a problem. The first couple versions released didn't work quite so well, but I think it's flawless now.
    By the way, I haven't tried to use anything else in BossTool except for the relocation hack. Hope this helps

Sorry, I just think it didn't write the sym-link the first time. I had rebooted the phone and nothing showed up. Decided to run the transfers again and everything showed up perfect. It could also be that I am an idiot.

how were you able to fix it, b/c i'm having same problem & be it 'retarded' or not, i cannot fix it

how did u run the transfer program again it wont let me run it again