Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Apper help?

Default iPhone Apper help?
    Alright, so I'm not going to go so far as saying "please help me make an app." I really want to understand this, and I'm obviously missing something. I'm attempting to use iPhone Apper. When I finish up and choose "App Me," I'm getting a .app file instead of a .rar or something I can unzip. This is creating a bit of problem in getting the app to work.

What on earth am I doing wrong?

Anyone want to take on my case pro bono and give me some help? Either via discussion board or email?

iPhone? More like MyPhone maXimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jpcody View Post
    Alright, so I'm not going to go so far as saying "please help me make an app." I really want to understand this, and I'm obviously missing something. I'm attempting to use iPhone Apper. When I finish up and choose "App Me," I'm getting a .app file instead of a .rar or something I can unzip. This is creating a bit of problem in getting the app to work.

What on earth am I doing wrong?

Anyone want to take on my case pro bono and give me some help? Either via discussion board or email?
    You're suppose to get a .app file. Use WinSCP to put it in your Applications folder on your iPhone.