Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free $20 to whoever can help

Default Free $20 to whoever can help
    I know that default.png is a "splash" screen for the app of choice. I put a Microsoft Word 2007 Splash Screen up onto MobileNotes.app, but it only shows up once after a clean reboot. Permissions are set to 755, but how do I get it to always show up, whenever MobileNotes.app is opened? Thank you, and +rep will be given to the first person to solve this, and $20 through PAYPAL as well. Thank you and have a nice day.

Edit: This is also for Pear-Phone's Horizontal Leopard Theme

Banned
    Thanks

you want to change the background of the Mobile Notes.app??

changing the Default.png won't help you much....

I just reset my Phone .. I can take a look .. but there are many people that can help you...
    for free...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trpcltrbl View Post
    I know that default.png is a "splash" screen for the app of choice. I put a Microsoft Word 2007 Splash Screen up onto MobileNotes.app, but it only shows up once after a clean reboot. Permissions are set to 755, but how do I get it to always show up, whenever MobileNotes.app is opened? Thank you, and +rep will be given to the first person to solve this, and $20 through PAYPAL as well. Thank you and have a nice day.

Edit: This is also for Pear-Phone's Horizontal Leopard Theme
    Ok i know what the problem is....The spash screen only shows up once because after you open the notes app with the splash screen and hit the home button, the notes application is still open in the background...try this..open notes then hold the home buttion until the app closes and open the notes application again..the splash screen will show up again. if you want the splash screen to keep showing up, just properly terminate the notes process by holding the home button that should fix your little problem

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ebl4287 For This Useful Post:

Imagine09 (2009-01-08)

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    Ok i know what the problem is....The spash screen only shows up once because after you open the notes app with the splash screen and hit the home button, the notes application is still open in the background...try this..open notes then hold the home buttion until the app closes and open the notes application again..the splash screen will show up again. if you want the splash screen to keep showing up, just properly terminate the notes process by holding the home button that should fix your little problem
    it worked twice, but went back to only working after a clean reboot.

I replaced mine by just creating a new default.png and it works every time - there should be no need to force termination of the app.

I've attached a file that I know works (not my design).

If it works OK then it's your file that's the problem. If not, then it's something I don't know about.

There should be no need to set permissions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png  

This is what I made and use. You have to change and edit a few png's. I know I hear you say you can't read where it's comes on the dark parts of the punisher logo, but that's where scrolling comes in handy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png  
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.