Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reading iphone database files

Default Reading iphone database files
    Okay here's the deal. My woman is up to go good and I need to catch her. She deleted her call history before I got my hands on her iphone. (which is more reason to believe she's up to no good)

The call_history.db file opened in sqlite shows it's blank also, but if I open it with notepad I can see the phone numbers, but I need to know the timestamps on them. Does anyone have any idea how I can recover the data?

I know, I know I should just delete my woman.

Are there any apps that will send me her recent calls or upload them to my server Now that would be sweet !!

Quote Originally Posted by 2new2no View Post
    Okay here's the deal. My woman is up to go good and I need to catch her. She deleted her call history before I got my hands on her iphone. (which is more reason to believe she's up to no good)

The call_history.db file opened in sqlite shows it's blank also, but if I open it with notepad I can see the phone numbers, but I need to know the timestamps on them. Does anyone have any idea how I can recover the data?

I know, I know I should just delete my woman.

Are there any apps that will send me her recent calls or upload them to my server Now that would be sweet !!
    How about this - Is the phone bill under BOTH your names or under your name? If you have access to the account, just simply call up your provider and ask them for a copy of the call logs...Or if you have internet access to the account, look it up from there....

PS - Get rid of the woman....
    1.1.2FW w/ 4.02.13_G Baseband. Rock Solid!

Quote Originally Posted by Sony311 View Post
    How about this - Is the phone bill under BOTH your names or under your name? If you have access to the account, just simply call up your provider and ask them for a copy of the call logs...Or if you have internet access to the account, look it up from there....

PS - Get rid of the woman....
    She has her own account with t-mobile. They have records online, but lock the account if you enter the wrong PW 4 times.

Where is the iSpy app for the iPhone

That .db file is a SQLite database, which you can edit and view using free tools. Download one of those tools—the SQLite Database Browser—and install it on your computer. Open up the sms.db file, and click on the Browse Data tab.

The SQLite Database Browser— SQLite Database Browser

Hope it helps ... I'm too a little paranoic when it comes to my girlfriend ....