I was hoping that someone could offer a little assistance with helping me figure out how to create custom presets for Customize 1.20...

I tried using this Link that I found searching these forums, but it does quite cut it, as it does create a preset that replicates my manually configured icon order (as it defaults to sorting the icons by name, which obviously re-orders everything)...

I have gotten as far as SSH-ing into my iPhone and copying the two presets that come with customize (Apple.plist & STE.plist) onto my computer, and then having a look at them in TextMate on my Mac...I tried manually rearranging the strings in these presets to replicate my icon order, but I can't get it to work (probably because the beginning section of the plist file has a line that reads, <string>NAME_ASCENDING</string>, which I would assume does precisely what the link above does to my list of icons - thereby rearranging them...

Can someone help me out here in figuring our how to create/tweak a preset that I can then use in conjunction with various Summerboard themes, thereby giving me a two step process to applying a theme and rearranging the icons to 'fit' that particular theme...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!