Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Someone please help, my customize sounds

Thanks

Default Someone please help, my customize sounds
    Hi, not sure if this is in the right spot or not, if not, sorry. I am having a problem with customize? I am still on 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken. I guess I did an update or something, now my customize is not the spicy chicken I liked?? I liked the old one, where you could change the sounds and all that, on this one, now I can't hear anything when I get a text? I uninstalled customize all together, and went into settings, and set the text sound to the one I like (the loudest one) so I can hear it, since they are soo low, anyways, still when I get a text, no sound? What did I do wrong, or what happened? Can someone please help me out? I'm confused! I am sure this has probably been discussed already, but, I have looked, and can't seem to find what I am looking for.

Thanks, Prissie
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by ucim2cute View Post
    Hi, not sure if this is in the right spot or not, if not, sorry. I am having a problem with customize? I am still on 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken. I guess I did an update or something, now my customize is not the spicy chicken I liked?? I liked the old one, where you could change the sounds and all that, on this one, now I can't hear anything when I get a text? I uninstalled customize all together, and went into settings, and set the text sound to the one I like (the loudest one) so I can hear it, since they are soo low, anyways, still when I get a text, no sound? What did I do wrong, or what happened? Can someone please help me out? I'm confused! I am sure this has probably been discussed already, but, I have looked, and can't seem to find what I am looking for.

Thanks, Prissie
    same with me and i'm waiting for someone to reply.

Thanks

Bummer Can someone, anyone please help us with this? Or maybe no one even knows how to fix it maybe? Oh! Well, just thought for sure someone on this site knew about this. Guess I'll try a few other sites, thanks anyways.
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!