Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need some serious help with installer.

Default I need some serious help with installer.
    Installer has been acting up for about two months now. The problem is, that it will NOT, do what it's supposed to do, which is, install. What happens is, I will jailbreak the phone using jailbreakme.com, and it will work fine for a week or two, then all of a sudden it will **** up. It gets to the "installing package" stage and immediately crashes. The only way I have been able to fix it is to restore my iphone completely, even manually replacing the installer.app folder does no good. I've checked all of the permissions and they are indeed correct.

I've already restored my phone about three times now, and I don't want to do it again.

Many many thanks in advance.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

i am having a problem with the installer as well, except it wont even allow me to fully install the package. it lets me download some but when i tap to launch the app it closes and takes me back to the home screen. i sometimes get the "mainscript exection failed" error. does anyone have any ideas?

i got the same thing how did u fix it

Try uninstalling some apps. You may have run out of memory. That is what happened to me.