Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Disk Space Question (NOT the usual problem)

Default Disk Space Question (NOT the usual problem)
    I am running out of free space. BEFORE people jump to conclusions, yes I have BossTool and yes I realize there are two partitions. But I LITERALLY running out of space. I have 40 MB in one, and about 30 MB in the other.

Now... my question is: does this affect perfomance at all? Would performance improve if I had more free space? Would it decline if I had even less? Obviously I don't want to use up ALL my space. iTunes is already reading my free space as "zero kb" but with BossTool, I know I have (a little) more. Thanks in advance. =]

I had a similar experience. SSH into your iPhone You will find application folders duplicated. Like application folder inside application. Delete the later.

Sigh...

Not to be rude, but maybe people are misunderstanding my topic. I am not asking how to do anything. I am not even asking discussing anything with applications!!

First of all, my topic is moved to app discussion from general chat? Which genius mod glanced over my post count and moved my topic without really reading it?

I'm simply asking whether the performance of the phone decreases as your memory decreases. That's it. Nothing with applications. -_-;;
    Last edited by whogregwho; 2008-06-30 at 09:42 PM.