Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with Customize NM... icon order...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Help with Customize NM... icon order...
    alright, first thing, i haven't updated to customize 1.20 because i like using the blank apps for my first page... just wanted to clear that up, lol...

i am having trouble puting my icons in the order i want to have them in... all my icons are in the extended springboard and say I wanted my youtube to be the first icon, i hit save and hit the home button, my homescreen refreshes as if it will change my icon order, but nothing... still the same as i left it... even when I hit the AB button to put my extended springboard in alpha order it will not reorder my icons... any ideas? any help is greatly appreciated guys...

thanks in advance

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm using customize 1.20 and i have 12 blank apps on my first page.. no problems here, maybe its time for you to upgrade too..
    iPhone 8GB, Week 44, Anysim Unlocked
    FW: 1.1.1 -> Official 1.1.3 JB -> iplus 1.1.4

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

you know what!!! i think i am!!! i didnt know you could use it with 1.20... thanks brotha!!!

i installed customize 1.20... how do you add the 12 blank apps??? i do not see a blank box on the top left corner when i go to reorganize my apps like how I used to see it on customize nm.... please help
    Last edited by Gom33; 2007-12-12 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost