Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can swirlyMMS send pictures from photo library....

Default can swirlyMMS send pictures from photo library....
    i have 1.1.4 jailbroken with iLiberty+... i use tmobile... and well swirlyMMS works flawlessly.. .but since i had to restore my iphone .. i dont have pictures in it anymore.. so i uploaded some pictures from my computer into my iphone.. but they are not in the camera roll... and when i try to send photos... it only gets photos from the camera roll is there a way that it can get photos from the other albums in the iphone?

the newest version 1.0 you can pick photos from anywhere on your phone.
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

and where do u get swirly MMS 1.0 at?

where do u get swirly MMS 1.0 at anyways?
    Last edited by beaner4sho; 2008-07-02 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can get it with this source: http://swirlyspace.com/SwirlySpace.xml
    It costs 8 Dollars, bought it today and its totally worth it.

well what if my edge isnt working? bcuz its not working.. i have tmobile... and i have 1.1.4 and i jailbroke it with iLiberty+ ... well one day my edge was going slow so i reseted the network settings ... and once it finished resetting... i went to general>settings>edge and i put wap.voicestream.com in APN... and i go to edge... and it saids error500 internal server.. but i already have the 1.1.4 tmobile tzones hack... what do i do ?

Quote Originally Posted by beaner4sho View Post
    well what if my edge isnt working? bcuz its not working.. i have tmobile... and i have 1.1.4 and i jailbroke it with iLiberty+ ... well one day my edge was going slow so i reseted the network settings ... and once it finished resetting... i went to general>settings>edge and i put wap.voicestream.com in APN... and i go to edge... and it saids error500 internal server.. but i already have the 1.1.4 tmobile tzones hack... what do i do ?
    It will work over wifi if you're close to a connection.

About your t-zones hack:
    • Uninstall T-zones hack and reset your network settings again. Reboot.
    • Install T-zones hack again and don't touch the network settings. T-zones hack will do it all for you. Give it a few hours to work, if it isn't working after a few hours, try again.

Btw, you must have T-zones option on your plan. I know that's pretty obvious but you never know.

Also, why didn't you just sync your photos with iTunes?
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

ok ill try that if i find a wifi connection... and i did sync them with iTunes... but it came out to b in another folder idk why...

is there anyway to make the images bigger using the new swirly 1.0, i tried the swirly faking and it didnt work?

Quote Originally Posted by seattle7 View Post
    is there anyway to make the images bigger using the new swirly 1.0, i tried the swirly faking and it didnt work?
    I think phone faking depends on phone service. Which did you try? Nokia n95 worked for me and I'm on T-mobile.

Also, saving the image to your camera roll should make the picture standard iPhone picture size. Or at least bigger than when you receive it.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.