Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with Dock 2.06 APP

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Help with Dock 2.06 APP
    hello,

I have tried searching, but nothing has come up... I am really really REALLY liking dock with the sunburst effect... Loving how I can just hide all of my icons and all and bring up all my apps by touching the sunburst... my question is, i have made some of my contacts as apps so i can use one touch dialing to use with stacker... but when i use dock app and look at my contacts, all my contacts are marked as Embark instead of their appropriate name, lol... for instance, my wife is labeled as embark instead of "babes" as the name of the app babes... how do i go about changing this so it shows as babes instead of embark on dock???

any help is greatly appreciated... will have to post a pic up of what i am tlaking about once i install the screen shot thing...

thanks,
    raphael

Dock uses the actual app names instead of the displayed name. My wikipedia app shows as embark in the dock menu as well. I'm not sure how to change the name to something more appropriate, but you can Make a few custom icons that you would recognize and put them in their respective app folders named icon.png.

Oh, and you can take screenshots with Dock, you just have to have taken a photo after installing Dock, before the screenshots show up in the pictures library...

Cheers