Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Ringtone Maker (MAC) HELP!

Exclamation iPhone Ringtone Maker (MAC) HELP!
    OK so. im new to MACS (got a macbook) sooo i used to use the windows version, used to let me make 30+ second ringtones w/ this app.

Only the old versions for Windows of this app let you still do that, the new one doesn't from what I read in the FAQs.

Is there a way to use the MAC version of this software, to make longer than 30second ringtones? Is there an older version? They only show have the windows old versions on their site. Maybe someone has a copy... please....

I want longer than 30sec ringtones, for alarms and stuff... Anyone reccomend a better app if this cant be done on this one? This lets you edit the area of the song you want etc and sends it right to the phone...

thanks in advance,

Default In Garage band there is a direct output to Iphone..
    It let you save it direct to Itunes where it will be under ringtones. Just to sync. It will let you pick any area of the song, but I dont know if it let you save more than 30s...

Hope this is of some help 2 y..
    If you want it, get it, no matter the risk, y only live once, and gadgets are replaceable.....
    iMac 2.8GHz i7 12GB Ram, MacBook Pro 13", MacBook Air, Cinema Display 30" iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, ATV2

ummm..... i dont see where that is.... and that did not help at all... ??

iPhone? More like MyPhone MacLunatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Anderew,
    Google "iToner". It's the RT's app for Mac OS X.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MacLunatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup :P

No I need a free mac-way 2 make longer than 30sec ringtones

Open GarageBand (to add the song I usually open up the finder window and drag it from there) and at the top, click Share, and then Send Ringtone to iTunes. I usually click on ok, then adjust the yellow bar at the top which controls which part is for the ringtone. From there click send ringtone to iTunes again and sync the iPhone and the ringtone will transfer over.