Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: immess 0.5b anyone?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default immess 0.5b anyone?
    anyone have this one manually saved? im still on 1.1.2 but installed 0.5b and it worked fine, but now i updated it to 0.6b since it worked fine before, and now it wont launch. jus gives a jiggy error so i wanna manually install the older one, or if someone knows why its erroring now.

i know it said "1.1.3/4 only" but i used fwchanger and it installed and worked fine first time around lol.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

I am running 1.1.4 and having a similar issue. Title screen loads; hangs and then app closes in 30 seconds or so. was running 0.4b previously and it worked fine.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

mine opens, but immediately says "JIGGY: JavaScript error 'uncaught exception: Failed to open database' in " at line 0 :

then i gotta hit OK and it does nothing and sits at the app of iMMESS MMS VIEWER at the top.
    bummer
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

I am waiting for either a source for 0.5b or an update to show up (0.7b?) ...

Quote Originally Posted by rkisling View Post
    I am running 1.1.4 and having a similar issue. Title screen loads; hangs and then app closes in 30 seconds or so. was running 0.4b previously and it worked fine.
    and i thought im the only unlucky guy who got into this issue. previously using 0.5b it works fine..weird though, i tried to run this app from ssh (login as mobile, not root)it seems it worked, but not from tapping the icon...