Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wallpaper is not changing

Default Wallpaper is not changing
    hey

my iphone 1.1.3 wallpapers is not changin..whenver i try to change it, it keeps showing me the old photos...

can someone help me?
    thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone MacLunatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have SummerBoard?

Im having a similar problem. I have customize and summerboard on my 1.1.4 and for the past 3 months everything has been fine but yesterday I changed my lockscreen background using customize and it changed my regular background to the one I selected for my lock screen as well. Now I can't change my wallpaper unless I change it using the lock screen wallpapers on customize.

If I use summerboard to try and change nothing happens, Ive tried to reload the original file as the lockscreen background in customize but no luck. Summerboard will still load the theme wallpaper if I use that selection, but I want to be able to change my wallpaper when i feel like it. Any suggestions?

now I just tried to turn off summerboard, and I changed background using customize it only applies it to my lock screen not my springboard.... why is this happening? should I uninstall customize and reinstall? i dont wanna mess anything up.
    Last edited by kadernal; 2008-06-25 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

same problem. tried to install a new theme, then went back to my old one. cant select a new lock screen, lost my slider icon, etc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone flattop95's Avatar
    Thanks

ssh and go to private/var/mobile/library, then delete lockbackground.jpg
    Last edited by flattop95; 2008-06-26 at 04:59 AM.
    wow, none of my avatars work, so it is blend
    oh and i am black
    90210 ftw!!!