Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPod is DEAD thanks to MobileFinder!!!

well,I restored...

what a tragic story

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yarko For This Useful Post:

mikdiamon (2008-06-21)

Thanks

Glad you got yer ipod fixed yarko and wrong place or not, thanks for posting this is the best thread ever!

I've seen some funny stuff on here but u are hands down winner of funniest thread ever!!!!!

ps keep hackin brother, learn while u burn!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikdiamon View Post
    Glad you got yer ipod fixed yarko and wrong place or not, thanks for posting this is the best thread ever!

I've seen some funny stuff on here but u are hands down winner of funniest thread ever!!!!!

ps keep hackin brother, learn while u burn!!!!
    xD, lol

Congrats on fixing it, and yes, I was absolutely kidding. If you delete dock.app and finder.app, your computer will boot to an absolutely blank screen. Please don't do that.

Anyway, congrats on fixing it again, and hopefully, you'll learn for next time.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

Quote Originally Posted by ksong12 View Post
    Congrats on fixing it, and yes, I was absolutely kidding. If you delete dock.app and finder.app, your computer will boot to an absolutely blank screen. Please don't do that.

Anyway, congrats on fixing it again, and hopefully, you'll learn for next time.
    You idiot, I was about to delete it O__O

You're kidding. Then maybe you need a lesson in either of the following.

a) Common sense. You may find this class at your local community college
    or
    b) Mac 101. I am positive your local Genius Bar will be able to help you with this, if your community collage does not offer such a course. Learn what the Dock is, and what the Finder is on your Mac. If you own a Mac, you should know what it is.

P.S. I do NOT own a Mac..... and I know what it is...
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

Well, I don't own a mac, so it obvious that I don't know.

Well if you don't own a mac.... there would be no way for you to delete Dock.app and Finder.app..... because they wouldn't exist on your Windows machine... or Linux... or FreeBSD, or whatever the heck you happen to have.

Thanks

Did I happen to mention that is is the BEST THREAD EVER?
    Apples taste good.

Modmyifone presents:

THE ADVENTURES OF YARKO!

Follow our hero as he attempts to solve the mysteries of modern technology!
    Watch in horror as strange apps disappear without explanation!
    Marvel at his uncanny adversity to ridicule!

What's next for our unsuspecting hero?
    Stay tuned for the next wacky episode of

THE ADVENTURES OF YARKO!

LOL at Transient

Firstly, I would like to thank Yarko for providing the entertainment tonight. Refreshments will be available at the drinks table, thank you for attending the world premiere of...

THE ADVENTURES OF YARKO!

First I would like to thank Yarko, and this thread's participants. I haven't seen something as funny as this in a long time! Mabye since robe and wizard hat.

Well guys, Yarko is on his way to becoming an internet meme/phenom! I just added this thread to StumbleUpon with the tags:

iphone
    ipod
    touch
    funny
    humor
    comedy gold
    hillarious
    funniest
    idiot
    moron
    dufus
    retard
    retarded
    stupid
    hillbilly
    redneck

Unfortunately some of those terms may not be accepted as per usage policies and what not. Furthermore, I borrowed your Adventures of Yarko bit Transient to add as the page's description.

Be on the lookout for video spoofs and de-motivational posters featuring our friendly anti-technologist Yarko and his wacky sidekick to be named on a website near you!

Cheers

I'll add it to Digg! Who wants to cover del.ico.us and the likes?

LOL good job ksong, I will del.icio.us it now.
    Last edited by Heineken77; 2008-06-23 at 10:10 PM.

LOL r u guys serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko View Post
    LOL r u guys serious?
    Dead serious my good man! LOL

http://digg.com/comedy/The_Adventures_of_Yarko_Up_and_coming_Internet_Phe nom_9 and http://del.icio.us/search/?fr=del_icio_us&p=yarko&type=all, and added you to stumble upon

I also would like to thank you for the unprecedented entertainment that you offered and the opportunity that you gave to our fellow modmyi members to help turn this thread into comedy gold.

You sir, are a legend

I'm in the process of some bad times at home right now with my *** about to be bounced out onto the streets, but you turned that all around. You have made my month

Have a wicked night bro hehehe

Thanks

Yarko for President!
    Apples taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruejl View Post
    Yarko for President!
    Why not, he's got my vote! He's on par with G-Dubya in terms of the intelligence factor.

Yarko, sign up for the presidency race and I promise you I will vote for you, even tho I don't live in Florida

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast