Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VNotes Update!

Cool VNotes Update!
    Erica has updated VNotes. You can now Rename the file without having the program crash. (Using the latter FW, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2). Ever since the upgraded Firmwares it has seem this app lost it's touch, but now it is working as smooth as ever! Thanks so much for the Update!

Reako

Great update Thanks Erica

Thanks

I wish erica could make the program run in the back ground so i can record important phone calls. . . but great job anyway, its still handy.

has anyone tried to use boss tools to upgrade?

has anyone tried to use boss tools to upgrade?
    Last edited by ljswans; 2007-12-04 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    I wish erica could make the program run in the back ground so i can record important phone calls. . . but great job anyway, its still handy.
    Patience. I'm just glad it's still being worked on. I thought it was a lost cause.

Reako

Yeah it works great, I love it!!

excellent app. wish there was a way to pause or add to the end of an existing note.

my vnotes doesn't record a sound... i'm on fw 1.1.1

Hi!

Does anyone know how I can transfer my Vnotes file to the computer? I tried using SendFile and emailing it to myself but it only transferred about 2 minutes of the recording. I used iPhoneBrowser but same result...only 2 minutes of the recording.

Please help.

Thanks.