Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can not get OpenSSH!!

Default Can not get OpenSSH!!
    I bought a iphone off my friend, it was a 1.1.4 and I got it jailbreaked and unlocked, etc. But for some reason on the installer app I can not find the openSSH so I can FTP into the phone! I also have succeeded a ver 1.0 iphone many times, but not sure what is going on... missing source possibly?? Any ideas?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

well installer comes pre installed with the community source for bsd ssh and a few others check to see if its in the uninstall list on installer if it is uninstall then reinstall and you need an app to turn ssh on. i use Boss Prefs it has a lot of good switches
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

I have the same problem, did install comunity sources and everything else, but still no openSSH.

There may be an issue with the repo, STE Packaging, but this repo also has OpenSSH.
    http://hackthatphone.com/1.xml

Be sure to follow what the above poster stated and to be sure you haven't downloaded it already.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to x6blues For This Useful Post:

darthalen8 (2008-06-13)

A million thanks for the repository, I've been looking for one like that for hours >.<

Thanks

I think the STE repo was down yesterday. Of course on the day I decided to do a restore. Repo seems to be working today.

Not for me, I just downloaded openSSH from the repo x6blues posted.