Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems changing wallpaper

Default Problems changing wallpaper
    Hi guys,

I need some help.

I installed vWallpaper and now i cant change my wallpaper on the main screen, meaning once you switch your phone off then on. its that screen that am having problems with. its just stuck on the globe.
    i also uninstalled vWallpaper but nothing is happening.
    on my smbpref the swithes are as follows:
    ON
    ON
    ON
    ON

advanced
    on
    on
    off
    on

Does anyone know how to sort this out

please help as i have made a excellent wallpaper formy iphone

Restart your phone for the Vwallapper on not working, also make sure you have Skrew Common installed

As far as the changing the wallapper, SSH into your iPhone and delete that background.pdf or whatever its called under..APplications I believe...might be library..

And next time search my friend, that changing wallapaper problem has been answered many times.

that got my lock screen wallpaper working again.. thanks

But im still having issues with the home screen (springboard) i cant change the wallpaper.

help!!

i changed it in customize and now i cant set it to anything else. i tried to set it back to original backup but somehow the original backup wallpaper had changed into the wallpaper i was trying to change.

i went into settings and tried to choose another wallpaper and that didnt work either..

Help!! please

on customize go to edit images/sounds, then wallpaper, then wallpaper again. then set it to default.

if this doesn't help, then I could be of further assistance, but try this first.