Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YouTube not working?

Default YouTube not working?
    When I try to open YouTube it just says Cannot connect to YouTube. Is there anyway to fix this without re-jailbreaking?

Also, when i try to make my own theme in WinSCP it appears in the theme section in WinSCP but it doesn't load into my iPod. How do I load the custom theme into the iPod. I also tried iPhoneBrowser and it didn't work either...
    Thank you

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Youtube part:
    There is a fix in installer, and I'm pretty sure it comes with the default sources. It's under tweaks 1.1.4 or you could search it in all packages.
    Theme part:
    If you are on a ipod touch 1.1.4, then where summerboard pulls them from is different. On all other firmwares (1.1.1/2/3), I'm not sure the exact path it takes it from, but I know that you used to put them in var>root>something or other. now it is var>mobile>something or other.
    hope i helped. thank me if i did. : )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bteamer For This Useful Post:

Reconforce15 (2008-06-12)

Yes thank you. I still didn't get YouTube to work after I installed the fix and restarted my iPod. and also when I try to set up my e-mail it doesnt work. It just says that it was the wrong password or login when it is correct... any help? I thanked you lol

Reconforce15...Im having the same problem with YouTube and still haven't fixed it but I also used to have the same problem concerning the mail... correct login name and password but still wouldn't let me link it. The thing that fixed it for me was that you have to make sure the date and time are correct also that you have the correct timezone(Settings>General>Date and Time). Once I corrected these it worked just fine.