Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: zodplay drag'n'drop?

Default zodplay drag'n'drop?
    i think zod should try or someone should try to make it so when you plug in your iphone, you can just drag and drop a file from your computer to the removable device "apple iphone" like camera folder.. currently obviously you can move anything in there, but i think that would make things so much easier, then using something like winscp or iphone browser... or if we were able to just plug in the phone and the iphone would show up like an external that would be so great....
    i guess it simliar to the little acp thing for macs and the iphone

also this would really make it just drag and drop.. which would be so great, maybe its a feature that you get when you install zodplay

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

you can already do this. just ssh into the zodplay folder and drop your file on it. drag n drop. yes, you could also use afp if you have a mac.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

yea its great its called sshfs for mac shows like a removable hard drive

yeah.. i know about ssh.. but im just saying...like kpace said... that would be awesome for windows to have this afp type ability.. just like an external or removable hard drive... and ssh is still over wifi... so transfer speeds are slower then if it was usb