Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PAUSE/RESUME ISSUE when i listen to music

Unhappy PAUSE/RESUME ISSUE when i listen to music
    Hi, i had this problem in 1.1.1 and also in 1.1.2

I listen to a lot of music with the iphone and sometimes i just use the earphones to pause it and then i hit the square again to resume the song.

If i leave it paused for lets say 10 minutes and i try to resume again by hitting the earphone thing once. nothing happens.

i make all of this with the screen turned off, just using the small "remote" if it can be called like that.
    -

what i have to do is to touch the home button, go to the ipod icon and hit resume there, its very frustrating not being able to resume a song just using the earphone square.

I also noticed brightness issues, sometimes i go to the menu and i notice the brightness is at full, but on my settings i always leave the brightness very low. so i have to hit te power button once, then hit it again and go to the menu so the brightness gets corrected.

Does anyone in this forum has the same issue that i have? these things happened in 1.1.1 and 1.1.2

regards

yah that always happened to my headphone clicker
    i think it was intended

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the brightness issue is due to the sleep feature. The iPhone will dim before it goes into a blank screen/sleep. It also returns bright with a touch reactivation and depending if it's in a light or dark place will be brighter or darker depending where it is awaken. This is set by electronic eye senor near the ear piece. The music pause could be a defective wire/jack. It could also be affected by an app you installed. Lastly, I have found that if WiFi is left on it affects the function of the iPhone's iPod.

No, iPhone is locked and it still happens.