Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ushow by drunkbass

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Ushow by drunkbass
    was it ever/ will it ever be released???? any news on it??
    If i helped hit Thanks!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

thats what im thinking as well... but i still have faith.

PS.. please dont turn this thread into another b**ching session...

I Dont Think It Will Be Released Probablly A Scam But I Like "iphone Video Recoorder" Anyway

You should not degrade the developer with this kind of crap. Don't be so selfish as he has his own personal life.
    1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasty801 View Post
    I Dont Think It Will Be Released Probablly A Scam But I Like "iphone Video Recoorder" Anyway
    What did I say about playing nice... lol.

I hope he hasnt abandoned the project, as there are some who still want to have a free video recorder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

Here we go again
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

we needa stop asking about it, it builds his ego higher then it can deliver

jus let him finish it, let him release it. he doesn't like when we ask about it anyway. calls everyone idiots for expressing opinions on an undelivered app with more hype then batman the movie
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Well drunknbass is in for a rude awakening, if Steve Jobs unveils 'video recording' for the 3G iPhone. He will have wasted all the time, all that whining about which is the 'first' iPhone recorder app, all those childish attacks against [Layton Duncan] PolarBearFarm, all that $/time spent on ushow.com, and all that hype - it will be wasted.

I hope Steve Jobs does unveil video recording/conferencing, so that we don't need to rely on these noble efforts, but half-working apps that record at 15fps.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Dont listen to them...

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Hey
    Quote Originally Posted by iamse7en View Post
    Well drunknbass is in for a rude awakening, if Steve Jobs unveils 'video recording' for the 3G iPhone. He will have wasted all the time, all that whining about which is the 'first' iPhone recorder app, all those childish attacks against [Layton Duncan] PolarBearFarm, all that $/time spent on ushow.com, and all that hype - it will be wasted.

I hope Steve Jobs does unveil video recording/conferencing, so that we don't need to rely on these noble efforts, but half-working apps that record at 15fps.
    I totally agree but personally I forgot all about ushow till right now I have iphone video recorder (hacked) and it runs amazing imo quality and speed is great I love using it and you can directly upload to youtube or email which is also great would hope to see facebook added soon and id be set. If you want to see an example check out this video of me driving to Toronto

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=4d3mfi97bIs]YouTube - On our way to TDot[/ame]

rude awakening?? i started working on this as a project because it intrested me..
    my childish attacks on layton duncan?? really? oh yea.. some people have a skewed way at looking at right and wrong. i was childish for getting mad at what he did? it could have been alot worse.. trust me. i was planning on paying him a visit at macworld.. so me calling him a thief scumbag pos was me being the better person.. but thats old news..

this app just like everything else just hobbies for me and i do them to gain knowledge and become a better programmer. which is why i have a handful of apps i dont release because by the time i finish them i have already succeeded to myself and learned the things i set out to learn.

so when people bash me it really makes no difference to me, if i release an app or dont it makes no difference to me because i didnt start workign on them to be E-Cool or E-popular.

Quote Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
    I totally agree but personally I forgot all about ushow till right now I have iphone video recorder (hacked) and it runs amazing imo quality
    In my opinion, that quality is pretty bad. I mean, relatively, I was told by a tech guy at Apple that video recording wouldn't even be possible on iPhone 1.0. So, it's amazing that they've made these decent apps. However, it's too bad of quality to be posting good video to Facebook/YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    rude awakening?? i started working on this as a project because it intrested me..
    my childish attacks on layton duncan?? really? oh yea.. some people have a skewed way at looking at right and wrong. i was childish for getting mad at what he did? it could have been alot worse.. trust me. i was planning on paying him a visit at macworld.. so me calling him a thief scumbag pos was me being the better person.. but thats old news..

this app just like everything else just hobbies for me and i do them to gain knowledge and become a better programmer. which is why i have a handful of apps i dont release because by the time i finish them i have already succeeded to myself and learned the things i set out to learn.

so when people bash me it really makes no difference to me, if i release an app or dont it makes no difference to me because i didnt start workign on them to be E-Cool or E-popular.
    You're right, actually. My comment was harsh and uncalled for... It's developers like you that make my experience on the iPhone a lot better, and you use your hobby to give us free apps. I can't argue with that, and it's appreciated.

PLUS, even if the 3G iPhone has video recording, I'm sure we'll need a 3rd party app like yours to give it added functionality like direct uploading to YouTube, FB, etc. So, keep working on it, see what happens Monday, and come out with a great app, and I'll be the first to donate. Thanks dbass.
    Last edited by iamse7en; 2008-06-06 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

PLUS, even if the 3G iPhone has video recording, I'm sure we'll need a 3rd party app like yours to give it added functionality like direct uploading to YouTube, FB, etc. So, keep working on it, see what happens Monday, and come out with a great app, and I'll be the first to donate. Thanks dbass.[/QUOTE]

Ditto to that

Keep working on it.

Sigh...

Don't feed the troll(s).

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    Sigh...

Don't feed the troll(s).
    Last edited by drunknbass; 2008-06-07 at 04:34 AM.

lol not taking sides here.. but i love the way people treat dbass.. but i also love the way he always reacts to it and is so defensive.. also its not like you have to release it, your right, no one is holding a gun to your head.. and yeah its to better your skills, but when you give it so much hype, and donations.. just wondering how much in total did you actually get in donations just for ushow... i think that was really the main reason why people got mad..... hey just take it like another experience.. learn from it, and move on, if he releases then awesome, if he doesnt theres other software, and monday is hopefully going to be a good day.

that one kid who 'claims' he made an iphone video ushower isnt e-cool, he's e-drama.

Remember when it was e-cool to defend that one kid who 'claims' he made and iphone video ushower? (jk eternal ;P )

PLUS, even if the 3G iPhone has video recording, I'm sure we'll need a 3rd party app like yours to give it added functionality like direct uploading to YouTube, FB, etc. So, keep working on it, see what happens Monday, and come out with a great app, and I'll be the first to donate. Thanks dbass.
    you went from opinionated disbeliever, to kissin butt in no time.....

lololol this thread wont last long....

Just wondering, if everyone is SOOOOO content with iPhoneVideoRecorder, what is the big deal about uShow? Its drunknbass's project, and he will do as he pleases...

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Just wondering, if everyone is SOOOOO content with iPhoneVideoRecorder, what is the big deal about uShow? Its drunknbass's project, and he will do as he pleases...

I think the issue really is he came forward and collected a bunch of peoples serial #'s for a BETA test application of his app.

Again, he collected a bunch of serials, now we all assume was being used for purposes of securing beta, but at this point no update emails to people who signed up, struggling BS from other developers and users over release.

Yes i know its a beta, damn, i've sign up for PC beta test, and after appliocations took 3-4 months but was updated every month via email on what is required on my end and to expect info/beta on a few months.

Don;t just have a registration that takes poeples info and and state you will hear from us in 48-72 hours when you indeed do not care to update.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast