Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ushow by drunkbass

Funny how the "Kanye West of Programming" is getting the same treatment that the Real Kanye West is getting:

From last weekend:
    Bonnaroo: Kanye Goes On Late. Really Late. - ArtsBeat - Arts - Music - Theater - TV - Movies - New York Times Blog

the video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp-XZ3VAKrY]YouTube - Kanye Sucks at Bonnaroo[/ame]

yup... you don't need to care about your rep... cos you have none. hope your software will come out before the fifth or sixth generation of iphone is released...

Quote Originally Posted by choi100 View Post
    yup... you don't need to care about your rep... cos you have none. hope your software will come out before the fifth or sixth generation of iphone is released...
    thats pretty funny seeing how i still get publicity on some of the largest tech sites on the internet

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

this thing still hasnt been out??? smh....

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    thats pretty funny seeing how i still get publicity on some of the largest tech sites on the internet
    I guess bad publicity is better than no publicity huh?

Are you really that hard up for attention? I mean, really.

As long as I've read about this, there has been NOTHING produced from you. Your all talk. Fake. I wish you would just stop posting. Even if you do come out with Ushow, your attitude alone would make me not download it, much less pay for it. ESPECIALLY since there is already a proven app that works, which I might add, doesn't come with an arrogant, childish, attention seeking dev.

I usually sit back and just shake my head at things like this, but when you take people's serial numbers (admittedly not bad, but still), DONATIONS, and time, to me, is a new low.

Why people keep supporting you or entertaining anything you claim, or claim to have produced, is beyond me.

How much is too much? If I were a mod, I would have banned you and any talk of Ushow a long time ago.

Stop seeking attention from a bunch of people you don't know on the internet and go get a hug or something.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneMadness For This Useful Post:

amandej (2008-06-30)

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    I guess bad publicity is better than no publicity huh?

Are you really that hard up for attention? I mean, really.

As long as I've read about this, there has been NOTHING produced from you. Your all talk. Fake. I wish you would just stop posting. Even if you do come out with Ushow, your attitude alone would make me not download it, much less pay for it. ESPECIALLY since there is already a proven app that works, which I might add, doesn't come with an arrogant, childish, attention seeking dev.

I usually sit back and just shake my head at things like this, but when you take people's serial numbers (admittedly not bad, but still), DONATIONS, and time, to me, is a new low.

Why people keep supporting you or entertaining anything you claim, or claim to have produced, is beyond me.

How much is too much? If I were a mod, I would have banned you and any talk of Ushow a long time ago.

Stop seeking attention from a bunch of people you don't know on the internet and go get a hug or something.
    shut your hole

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    shut your hole
    Just about what I expected from you.

Next thing I know, you'll be saying "MMi hates Dev's"

I'm done with you and your worthless posts.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneMadness For This Useful Post:

choi100 (2008-06-20)

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123