Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iWorld

Thanks

Default iWorld
    Is this some sort of Dis, or did the programmer simply 'Forget' to put Canada in there?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

dont worry BERMUDA isnt in there either... jus do the hex edit and you should be fine
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acaijr73 View Post
    dont worry BERMUDA isnt in there either... jus do the hex edit and you should be fine
    Hex edit? Where's the source good fellow?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Hex edit? Where's the source good fellow?
    add Canada manually if you like, to AppSupport "ca 1 011 1 3 7"
    from my understanding no need for Canada since its already one of the Country that's supported by APPSupport

The standard is

[ISO Code] [country Code] [IDD=Internacional Direct Dial] [NDD=National direct Dial] [Area Code] [Phone number]

For example, here in Jamaica is

jm 1 011 0 3 7

as the numbers are +876 555 1234567, being 876 the Country code, 00 the IDD, 0 de NDD, 555 the Area Code and 1234567 the phone number.

Canada is part of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP), so the phone numbers in Canada use the same rules as US.

The North American Numbering Plan (NANP) is an integrated telephone numbering plan serving 19 North American countries that share its resources. These countries include the United States and its territories, Canada, Bermuda, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, and Turks & Caicos.
    Last edited by Makaveli; 2007-11-27 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    from my understanding no need for Canada since its already one of the Country that's supported by APPSupport

The standard is

[ISO Code] [country Code] [IDD=Internacional Direct Dial] [NDD=National direct Dial] [Area Code] [Phone number]

jm 1 011 0 3 7

as the numbers are +876 555 1234567, being 876 the Country code, 00 the IDD, 0 de NDD, 555 the Area Code and 1234567 the phone number.

Canada is part of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP), so the phone numbers in Canada use the same rules as US.

The North American Numbering Plan (NANP) is an integrated telephone numbering plan serving 19 North American countries that share its resources. These countries include the United States and its territories, Canada, Bermuda, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, and Turks & Caicos.
    what is app support and can you provide me the steps for dominican republic plzz?

yeah would it be the nicest thing to do if someone post a tutorial of how to do the hex-edit for other countries like Dominican Republic.. ;P.. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by duskull View Post
    yeah would it be the nicest thing to do if someone post a tutorial of how to do the hex-edit for other countries like Dominican Republic.. ;P.. Thanks!
    Dominican Numbers look the same as US numbers. It should be exactly the same as US. But you need to add it to the hex list, or it will keep crashing on you.

Att: Oliver Dominguez, Sto. Dgo. DR

Default help please
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post

The standard is

jm 1 011 0 3 7

can you please creat the code for bahamas for me i really dont understand how you created the jamaica code i understand that your area code is 876 bahamas is 242 can you help me create the hex code i know the iso code also it is bs country code is 1 dont know the rest please help much appreciated

Hi where do i find iworld on the installer programme guys ?

Just new to all this but slowly learning all the time

Cheers Robbie

Thanks

Hey folks,
    I travel back and forth between Canada and Dominican Republic, and I too have experienced the 1.1.2 crash when I use my Orange sim card the DR. Could someone kindly advise me or point me toward a tutorial to fix this dilemma so that I can use my iPhone both in Canada and Dominican Republic. I appreciate your expertise.
    Cheers!

RobbyG,
    iWorld is under 1.1.2 tweaks from Conceited Software in installer.
    Last edited by Dark Angel; 2008-01-21 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    OTB 1.0.2>.....>2.0.1
    Rogers Canada

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Angel For This Useful Post:

Robbyg (2008-01-22)

hi i have the same problem for UK and Canada, i don't even know where to start. can someone help us out please?????