Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: newbie to the iphone

Default newbie to the iphone
    sup guys !! i just got an iphone , i have the 1.0.2 firmware on it !! i instaled a couple of apps like custumize , sumerborad themes , games etc .. !! now im tryin 2 fully custimize it by changing the docks , batt logo's , carrier logo's etc... !! now i was wondering how do i do that ?? is there a software i can run on my windows xp to do that ?? wich are the possible ways to fully custumize my iphone ?? one more thing is there a way 2 change the uper part of the phone where u got the connection bars , sim provider , clock and that battery logo ??

Use the "customize app"

i use custumize !! exemple i go to 2 change the battery logo wen it charges !! i get in it and the only available otpion is the original logo !! how do i add the themes i downloed from this web site ??

Post in the right forum? Read the Guides linked at the top of every page? Read the Sticky posts in the right forums?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm more curious about how you can spell "available" correctly, but not "when","download", "option", "example", and "customize".

THX