Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 2.0 Can You Ssh In?

Default Customize 2.0 Can You Ssh In?
    this is a sister thread to "Customize is now "Generalize" alot of people have suggested that it is easy to SSH into 2.0 in some cases calling it just as easy as the old customize but i dont see it as far as i can tell the app is either A: not working properly or B: programed in such a way that you need to purchase the subsciption in or order to get the functionaly of previous versions. so in sumise if anyone knows how to SSH anything into this crappy remake please post a link to the wiki here or just post it here ALSO anyone with any ties to the spice chicken group tell them offer the old customize for like 15 bucks as an option to there subscription because obviously they have become captalist biggets and are expecting the popularity of there app to influence people to purchase a subscirption its desgusting the way some of these devs are going about making a buck with outrageous prices

Thanks

OK, I get you are frustrated, but is it really necessary to trash-talk spicy? I mean, the app does NOT require a subscription and without him you wouldn't have any form of Customize. Relax.
    Apples taste good.

Thanks

You can SSH in but the file structure is different. Everything is by theme. Within the theme there are folders for the png files specific for that theme. It may be a bit more tedious to set up intially, but the beauty is that you can change everything at once when you apply a theme.

Files are located in /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize2/"theme"/"category pngs"/ "png file"

You will substitute the words in quotes with your actual theme and file names