Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost icons

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Lost icons
    Hi,

I recently purchase an iPhone and had it unlocked. Currently, it's running version 1.0.2 with modem 03.14.08_G, unlock SIM phone. I've install.app installed and installed a bunch of programs. The Summerboard didn't get install correctly and I got exit out of install.app. Now the install.app icon is no long on the menu and I can't scroll to get to it. Is there a way I can get into install.app without ssh or redoing the unlock/recover? A command or something I can use to get into install.app?

Please help!
    Haruko

Please help my customise icon and installer icon are both hidden how do I get to either of them???

tried re-installing installer still won't show up! helpppppppp!!!!!!
    Last edited by sai6969; 2007-11-21 at 08:28 PM.

How did you re-install?

Install Dock using iBrickr and then you can use it to access Customize.

Or install CustomizeNM from the ModMyI source if you can still install stuff.

I re-installed thru the http:jailbreakme.com link from my contact list...please help I'm not too fluent with any of the iphone lingos...thanks in advance

happy thanksgiving

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    For some reason, iBrickr isn't working for me. My phone has jailbreak in it, I think. I can install 3rd party apps and have install.app. But when I tried to run iBrickr, it's not reading the iPhone. It's plug in and everything else is reading it fine.

Please help!
    Haruko

how can i install anything whn i can't get to my installer icon?

I've figured it out, just update to 1.1.2 thru itunes then downgrade back to 1.1.1
    Last edited by sai6969; 2007-11-22 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost