Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't get Customize App on Iphone...help

Default Can't get Customize App on Iphone...help
    I added the " repo.ispazio.net " source as well as the " ipodtouched/xml "
    source and get nothing, no 1.1.4 capability patch to install for the customize app. Does that mean my Iphone is not Jailbreak??? Can someone help this rookie....

first off put this thread in the wrong part of the forum. But to answer your question, the best means to go about your iPhone is to be sure to jailbreak your iPhone before proceeding with anything else. You can download a program like Liberty+ then go to the Guides section of this forum to find detailed steps as to Jailbreak your iPhone properply. As far as finding the correct version of Customize, go to appcat.com and create your own repo for Installer. Hope I helped. Good luck.
    Check out the Wallpaper I make and be sure to rate! If you have any requests, please let me know. Enjoy

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it sure sounds like your iphone is jailbroken, if you have installer and are adding sources to it...? Which version of customize are you trying to install(ie 1.22, 2.0 Beta)?
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

well i had the 2.0 beta insatlled and tryed addding the many apps to customize my Iphone, i couldn't understand it, the process. something so simple and cant figure it out.
    Can someone out there walk me thru the process, i would appreciate. Sorry for putting the thread in the wrong place. Frustration lives here.