Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 693

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [GUIDE] Upgrade 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 + Jailbreak + Activation + YouTube & Unlocking

  1. #381
    http://iphone.fiveforty.net/wiki/index.php/AppSupport. Check this link out. It explains the issue and its solution.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to abhishekkhurana For This Useful Post:

    xandili (2007-11-23)

  3. #382
    I am trying this on an unlocked (anySIM 1.1) iPhone with 1.1.1 firmware and 04.01.13_G modem, bootloader 3.9_M3S2, iTunes 7.5, and OS X (10.5).
    On Step 3, after the error 1015 I get this from iPhuc:
    >> By The iPhoneDev Team: 1836019489
    recovery callback: Connected in Recovery Mode
    recovery callback: Entering shell in Recovery Mode.
    (iPHUC Recovery) #: cmd setenv auto-boot true
    Bus error
    logout

    [Process completed]

    and I can seem to do anything anymore, the phone is stuck in DFU mode. Any suggestions?

  4. #383
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xandili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vienna/Austria
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by abhishekkhurana View Post
    http://iphone.fiveforty.net/wiki/index.php/AppSupport. Check this link out. It explains the issue and its solution.
    Thank you, exactly what we were looking for, deserves a thx, I did the manual way and it worked for me ...

    Quote Originally Posted by baquouma View Post
    I am trying this on an unlocked (anySIM 1.1) iPhone with 1.1.1 firmware and 04.01.13_G modem, bootloader 3.9_M3S2, iTunes 7.5, and OS X (10.5).
    On Step 3, after the error 1015 I get this from iPhuc:
    >> By The iPhoneDev Team: 1836019489
    recovery callback: Connected in Recovery Mode
    recovery callback: Entering shell in Recovery Mode.
    (iPHUC Recovery) #: cmd setenv auto-boot true
    Bus error
    logout

    [Process completed]

    and I can seem to do anything anymore, the phone is stuck in DFU mode. Any suggestions?
    Restore again to 1.1.1 and it should work.
    Last edited by xandili; 2007-11-23 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    BOOT04.06_M3S2, FIRMWARE 1.1.3, JAILBREAKED & KIND OF UNLOCKED (NEXT SIM V4)
    DOES ARNOLD THE GOUVERNATOR NEED AN IPHONE? NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! LOL
    If I could help you out - don't hesitate, just click this cute blue button with the white star aka thanks button!

  5. #384
    Thanks xandili! It worked perfectly for me ! I can go sleep now

  6. #385
    OK, I just restored 1.1.1 again and i still get the same message

  7. #386
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xandili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vienna/Austria
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by abhishekkhurana View Post
    Thanks xandili! It worked perfectly for me ! I can go sleep now
    I'll bet you're having sweet dreams after that, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by baquouma View Post
    OK, I just restored 1.1.1 again and i still get the same message
    You are running the wrong baseband (04.01.) what doesn't work with anySIM1.2.1u restore to 1.1.2 to get baseband 04.02. than restore back to 1.1.1 your baseband is still 04.02. and start all over.
    Last edited by xandili; 2007-11-23 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    BOOT04.06_M3S2, FIRMWARE 1.1.3, JAILBREAKED & KIND OF UNLOCKED (NEXT SIM V4)
    DOES ARNOLD THE GOUVERNATOR NEED AN IPHONE? NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! LOL
    If I could help you out - don't hesitate, just click this cute blue button with the white star aka thanks button!

  8. #387
    hehe. Off to bed! Thanks for your help!

  9. #388
    That's strange because I succesfully did phase 1 and 2 and I had the multi-lingual emergency slider so i should have 04.02.modem firmware. Should I start over anyway?

  10. #389
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xandili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vienna/Austria
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by baquouma View Post
    That's strange because I succesfully did phase 1 and 2 and I had the multi-lingual emergency slider so i should have 04.02.modem firmware. Should I start over anyway?
    Yes, start over and make sure you got 04.02. Baseband before you proceed. It seems as you downgraded your baseband since the baseband doesn't change when you downgrade it only changes upgrading. You also want to think about viriginizing since you ran 1.1.1 previously unlocked but only needed if you get an error running anySIM later.
    Last edited by xandili; 2007-11-23 at 08:24 PM.
    BOOT04.06_M3S2, FIRMWARE 1.1.3, JAILBREAKED & KIND OF UNLOCKED (NEXT SIM V4)
    DOES ARNOLD THE GOUVERNATOR NEED AN IPHONE? NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! LOL
    If I could help you out - don't hesitate, just click this cute blue button with the white star aka thanks button!

  11. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by xandili View Post
    Please let us know if you succeeded!
    Thanks for the ongoing support and assistance to the community xandili. You're doing good stuff here!
    - iPhoneWriter.com

  12. #391
    ok i'll try and keep you posted. thanks.

  13. #392
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xandili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vienna/Austria
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneWriter View Post
    Thanks for the ongoing support and assistance to the community xandili. You're doing good stuff here!
    Thank you, please take over I am getting tired and my bedtime 8.30 p.m. here is coming soon ....
    Good Night to everybody
    Last edited by xandili; 2007-11-23 at 08:33 PM.
    BOOT04.06_M3S2, FIRMWARE 1.1.3, JAILBREAKED & KIND OF UNLOCKED (NEXT SIM V4)
    DOES ARNOLD THE GOUVERNATOR NEED AN IPHONE? NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! LOL
    If I could help you out - don't hesitate, just click this cute blue button with the white star aka thanks button!

  14. #393
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK northwest
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    hi guys is ther a fix for the 1.1.2 call forwarding message yet? or is it just the same as 1.1.1?

  15. #394
    apter finished phase 3, capacity :300MB help me please

  16. #395
    i got a problem, after i jailbreak my 1.1.1, it restarted, but the screen went blank with a Apple Icon. and now hang, what should i do?

  17. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by willsterstyle View Post
    ah I ran into some problems and I had to redo everything all over again.

    I already had 1.1.2 up and running and so I downgraded back to 1.1.1..followed the steps...and now I'm on the step for anySIM.
    It gets stuck at 'Starting the CommCenter'...seems like many people are having this problem?

    I just tried anySIM again and I get:

    "Please restart your iPhone...anySIM cannot unlcok this phone, anySIM will now quit. Please turn off your phone and turn it on again after anySIM quits"

    Any ideas?
    @xandill

    so my case is similar to that and i followed ur guide to install "bb downgrader 1.1.2" but after it erased my baseband it got a main script error so while i can still go to springboard...there's no firmware shown on the "general" page.....so what do i do now

    completely lost......

    thanks!!!!!

    UPDATED: tried to restore for a few time then finally got it to restore to firmware 1.1.1 boom back in 4.01 bb n act., jb, unlocked DD

    gonna start all over again...
    Last edited by zevot; 2007-11-24 at 04:39 AM. Reason: restore only worked after a few trials

  18. #397
    Ah i've screwed up and i've had to redo it a few times...but I can't seem to get jailbreak to work

    when I run windows.bat

    I get the msgs: The utility can only be used if you have already run
    OktoPrep before updating to 1.1.2
    and
    Cannot connect to your device: Please plug your ipod/iphone into your computer. If you're still having trouble, restart the computer, reconnect the device and try again.

    I have run OktoPrep so I'm not sure what is going on....

  19. #398
    Just followed this guide, and it works perfectly, Just gotta remember to read which buttons to press ie if it says restore press restore if it says update then update. The only bit im stuck on is pimping up the carrier info, at the bottom of the tutorial, im on uk vodafone, could anyone please help me to get the files ready.

    many thanks

  20. #399
    I've unlocked a second iPhone using this method without any problems
    iPhone 3GS - 32GB

  21. #400
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xandili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vienna/Austria
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by willsterstyle View Post
    Ah i've screwed up and i've had to redo it a few times...but I can't seem to get jailbreak to work

    when I run windows.bat

    I get the msgs: The utility can only be used if you have already run
    OktoPrep before updating to 1.1.2
    and
    Cannot connect to your device: Please plug your ipod/iphone into your computer. If you're still having trouble, restart the computer, reconnect the device and try again.

    I have run OktoPrep so I'm not sure what is going on....
    Are you sure you updated to 1.1.2 and did not restore instead?
    BOOT04.06_M3S2, FIRMWARE 1.1.3, JAILBREAKED & KIND OF UNLOCKED (NEXT SIM V4)
    DOES ARNOLD THE GOUVERNATOR NEED AN IPHONE? NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! LOL
    If I could help you out - don't hesitate, just click this cute blue button with the white star aka thanks button!

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •