Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Upgrade 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 + Jailbreak + Activation + YouTube & Unlocking

http://iphone.fiveforty.net/wiki/index.php/AppSupport. Check this link out. It explains the issue and its solution.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to abhishekkhurana For This Useful Post:

xandili (2007-11-23)

I am trying this on an unlocked (anySIM 1.1) iPhone with 1.1.1 firmware and 04.01.13_G modem, bootloader 3.9_M3S2, iTunes 7.5, and OS X (10.5).
    On Step 3, after the error 1015 I get this from iPhuc:
    >> By The iPhoneDev Team: 1836019489
    recovery callback: Connected in Recovery Mode
    recovery callback: Entering shell in Recovery Mode.
    (iPHUC Recovery) #: cmd setenv auto-boot true
    Bus error
    logout

[Process completed]

and I can seem to do anything anymore, the phone is stuck in DFU mode. Any suggestions?

iPhone? More like MyPhone xandili's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekkhurana View Post
    http://iphone.fiveforty.net/wiki/index.php/AppSupport. Check this link out. It explains the issue and its solution.
    Thank you, exactly what we were looking for, deserves a thx, I did the manual way and it worked for me ...

Quote Originally Posted by baquouma View Post
    I am trying this on an unlocked (anySIM 1.1) iPhone with 1.1.1 firmware and 04.01.13_G modem, bootloader 3.9_M3S2, iTunes 7.5, and OS X (10.5).
    On Step 3, after the error 1015 I get this from iPhuc:
    >> By The iPhoneDev Team: 1836019489
    recovery callback: Connected in Recovery Mode
    recovery callback: Entering shell in Recovery Mode.
    (iPHUC Recovery) #: cmd setenv auto-boot true
    Bus error
    logout

[Process completed]

and I can seem to do anything anymore, the phone is stuck in DFU mode. Any suggestions?
    Restore again to 1.1.1 and it should work.
    Last edited by xandili; 2007-11-23 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    BOOT04.06_M3S2, FIRMWARE 1.1.3, JAILBREAKED & KIND OF UNLOCKED (NEXT SIM V4)
    DOES ARNOLD THE GOUVERNATOR NEED AN IPHONE? NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! LOL
    If I could help you out - don't hesitate, just click this cute blue button with the white star aka thanks button!

Thanks xandili! It worked perfectly for me ! I can go sleep now

OK, I just restored 1.1.1 again and i still get the same message

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekkhurana View Post
    Thanks xandili! It worked perfectly for me ! I can go sleep now
    I'll bet you're having sweet dreams after that, lol

OK, I just restored 1.1.1 again and i still get the same message
    You are running the wrong baseband (04.01.) what doesn't work with anySIM1.2.1u restore to 1.1.2 to get baseband 04.02. than restore back to 1.1.1 your baseband is still 04.02. and start all over.
    Last edited by xandili; 2007-11-23 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    DOES ARNOLD THE GOUVERNATOR NEED AN IPHONE? NO, HE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! LOL
    If I could help you out - don't hesitate, just click this cute blue button with the white star aka thanks button!

hehe. Off to bed! Thanks for your help!

That's strange because I succesfully did phase 1 and 2 and I had the multi-lingual emergency slider so i should have 04.02.modem firmware. Should I start over anyway?

Thanks

That's strange because I succesfully did phase 1 and 2 and I had the multi-lingual emergency slider so i should have 04.02.modem firmware. Should I start over anyway?
    Yes, start over and make sure you got 04.02. Baseband before you proceed. It seems as you downgraded your baseband since the baseband doesn't change when you downgrade it only changes upgrading. You also want to think about viriginizing since you ran 1.1.1 previously unlocked but only needed if you get an error running anySIM later.
    Last edited by xandili; 2007-11-23 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xandili View Post
    Please let us know if you succeeded!
    Thanks for the ongoing support and assistance to the community xandili. You're doing good stuff here!
    - iPhoneWriter.com

ok i'll try and keep you posted. thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneWriter View Post
    Thanks for the ongoing support and assistance to the community xandili. You're doing good stuff here!
    Thank you, please take over I am getting tired and my bedtime 8.30 p.m. here is coming soon ....
    Good Night to everybody
    Last edited by xandili; 2007-11-23 at 08:33 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hi guys is ther a fix for the 1.1.2 call forwarding message yet? or is it just the same as 1.1.1?

apter finished phase 3, capacity :300MB help me please

i got a problem, after i jailbreak my 1.1.1, it restarted, but the screen went blank with a Apple Icon. and now hang, what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by willsterstyle View Post
    ah I ran into some problems and I had to redo everything all over again.

I already had 1.1.2 up and running and so I downgraded back to 1.1.1..followed the steps...and now I'm on the step for anySIM.
    It gets stuck at 'Starting the CommCenter'...seems like many people are having this problem?

I just tried anySIM again and I get:

"Please restart your iPhone...anySIM cannot unlcok this phone, anySIM will now quit. Please turn off your phone and turn it on again after anySIM quits"

Any ideas?
    @xandill

so my case is similar to that and i followed ur guide to install "bb downgrader 1.1.2" but after it erased my baseband it got a main script error so while i can still go to springboard...there's no firmware shown on the "general" page.....so what do i do now

completely lost......

thanks!!!!!

UPDATED: tried to restore for a few time then finally got it to restore to firmware 1.1.1 boom back in 4.01 bb n act., jb, unlocked DD

gonna start all over again...
    Last edited by zevot; 2007-11-24 at 04:39 AM. Reason: restore only worked after a few trials

Ah i've screwed up and i've had to redo it a few times...but I can't seem to get jailbreak to work

when I run windows.bat

I get the msgs: The utility can only be used if you have already run
    OktoPrep before updating to 1.1.2
    and
    Cannot connect to your device: Please plug your ipod/iphone into your computer. If you're still having trouble, restart the computer, reconnect the device and try again.

I have run OktoPrep so I'm not sure what is going on....

Just followed this guide, and it works perfectly, Just gotta remember to read which buttons to press ie if it says restore press restore if it says update then update. The only bit im stuck on is pimping up the carrier info, at the bottom of the tutorial, im on uk vodafone, could anyone please help me to get the files ready.

many thanks

I've unlocked a second iPhone using this method without any problems
    iPhone 3GS - 32GB

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willsterstyle View Post
    Ah i've screwed up and i've had to redo it a few times...but I can't seem to get jailbreak to work

when I run windows.bat

I get the msgs: The utility can only be used if you have already run
    OktoPrep before updating to 1.1.2
    and
    Cannot connect to your device: Please plug your ipod/iphone into your computer. If you're still having trouble, restart the computer, reconnect the device and try again.

I have run OktoPrep so I'm not sure what is going on....
    Are you sure you updated to 1.1.2 and did not restore instead?

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast