Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Keyboard messed up

Default Keyboard messed up
    I tried to install a custom keyboard today and it did not load right so I unloaded it ussing customize and uninstalled it. Now when it is back to the default key board it is all messed up. Any ideas of how to fix? I have rebooted and even tried to load another keyboard but never works right. Please help. Thanks. I have tried to do a search on this but it keeps saying i am under the required amount of search words. Here is a screen shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by kndhadley; 2007-11-19 at 07:44 PM. Reason: add screen shot

come on anyone? I have tried everything. At least tell me where to put original files for the iphone.
    Last edited by kndhadley; 2007-11-19 at 08:57 PM.

The original files are in the STOCK FILES section.

You gotta calm down dude. Your at a 10..we need you at a 4.
    Basement arcade. No I never grew up...thank goodness

I am sorry I meant what to do with the stock files. I put them in the folder it called for and now get this it is closer but still not working. I am trying to be calm and would rate me a 5 or 6 but not as high as I was rated. anyways here is a screen shot now. It seems that there is another file still in UlKit.framework resizing my pad. What stock ones should I have and what ones should I delete? Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Thanks

try this keyboard plist...this is a aqwoah keyboard... the directory how to put this ? i dunno ask those who knows. or try to use customize and get a keyboad pack and replace it
    Attached Files Attached Files