Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with Lost Icons

Default Problem with Lost Icons
    I'm currently running Firm 1.1.2. I have the phone JailBroken.

After Installing Summerboard and Customise, I think I accidently messed with a setting in Customise while trying to rearrange icons.

Now, I can't get the Customise Icon to appear any more. I tried uninstalling it, and reinstalling it, but it's gone. What can I do to get it back?

I have the same problem...HELP!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Piazza331 View Post
    I'm currently running Firm 1.1.2. I have the phone JailBroken.

After Installing Summerboard and Customise, I think I accidently messed with a setting in Customise while trying to rearrange icons.

Now, I can't get the Customise Icon to appear any more. I tried uninstalling it, and reinstalling it, but it's gone. What can I do to get it back?
    If you still have your Installer app. icon visible then try installing XLaunch. Run XLaunch and find Customize then just tap the toggle visibility button. By the way i don't know if XLaunch works with 1.1.2 so you should check that out first.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jarthurs1981 For This Useful Post:

mark wetzel (2007-11-21), Piazza331 (2007-11-20), pranella (2007-11-20)

my installer icon is hidden too...how do I get to that?

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    If you still have your Installer app. icon visible then try installing XLaunch. Run XLaunch and find Customize then just tap the toggle visibility button. By the way i don't know if XLaunch works with 1.1.2 so you should check that out first.
    Hi thanks! I has my "settings" icon lost because of customize - I've installed xlaunch and my icon is back

i just today did what some others have done ............... but i killed all my icons including customize (smart move right) but i was lucky and i still had my installer icon. i did not know what the "eyeball" in customize was for .......... "i do now"!!!!!!

thanks again for your help !

Please help my customise icon and installer icon are both hidden how do I get to either of them???

tried re-installing installer still won't show up! helpppppppp!!!!!!

Please help my customise icon and installer icon are both hidden how do I get to either of them???

tried re-installing installer still won't show up! helpppppppp!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by sai6969; 2007-11-21 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello

I need help regarding my iphone

using 1.1.1 firmware.

By mistake, all the icons are hidden when i used the customize application.

I have no experience in such a thing. I am using microsoft xp on my computer, not MAC. How can i reload the icons? Can you please help me in that.

I would really appreciate it if you tell me step by step please.

Thank you in Advance.

Best Regards

Wasseem