Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper locking up?

Default vWallpaper locking up?
    After a certain period of time, the wallpaper just stops animating... Usually happens after a few locks and unlocks...

Any way to fix this?

Respringing fixes it, but kinda annoying!

Same here, just put on a fresh 1.1.4 firmware and installed the latest skrewcommon, itoday and vwallpaper and have the same thing happen. After comming out of an app the video just freezes till I respring. But I still like the app's.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

samething happens to me but its just when i install new stuff. i just have to reset and its good to go.

possible that you guys are running a lot of stuff like surfin the net while still log on aim or something like that.
    iPINOYP

No actually I don't have that many app's installed since I just upgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4.
    And I did not sync with itunes but set it up as a new phone.

nothing seems to fix it... it just randomly stops.. I tried permissions, reinstalling etc... No go... Great app, it just needs to restart itself!

Ya, I have the same issue. Can't seem to find a fix for it.

Skrewcommon 1.36 did not help either, went back to 1.34. Hope it will be fixed someday.

I just installed skrewcommon 1.36. It's supposed to help with the locking. I'll see if it works for me or not.

EDIT: Looks like skrew common 1.36 fixed it for me. I haven't had vwallpaper freeze on me all day. Good job, skrew.
    Last edited by wine_guy; 2008-06-05 at 04:33 AM.