Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 1.18beta

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Customize 1.18beta
    Wow, I'm in love...

For all of those upset about not having the ability to hide icons.. update, you will be more then satisfied!!

EDIT: The toggle on/off for hidden icons is sweet, but a little sensitive so be-careful while scrolling... you might hide something you didn't want to

DO NOT RUN WITH 1.0.2 FIRMWARE
    Last edited by rugbrn; 2007-11-18 at 01:19 AM.

Thanks

its super sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xlaunch bye bye!
    Last edited by jedinight; 2007-11-17 at 06:37 PM.

yay i was thinking about going iconless and just using Dock this will make that wasy to do and if i dont like it will be easy to switch back

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

its gonna take some getting used to, right now i like the old way but its better then no icon hiding at all
    iLive an iLife

I love the new interface, it's working very well for me.

customize opens then immediately closes for me ;/

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TypeSDragoon View Post
    customize opens then immediately closes for me ;/

Is it your first install of the program? If so, thats a known thing, just keep opening it and letting it crash a couple of times. After 4 times or so, it usually just starts to work, then its stable when opening after that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoneLine For This Useful Post:

TypeSDragoon (2007-11-17)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    Is it your first install of the program? If so, thats a known thing, just keep opening it and letting it crash a couple of times. After 4 times or so, it usually just starts to work, then its stable when opening after that.
    thanks! 3 times wasn't enough. 4th worked

i love the new customize its awesome

same here - much prefer the new way of hiding icons - before somethimes if you let go the item would scroll-up to the top of the screen very quickly and often crash the App. Also this is faster.

Well done.

well im on 1.0.2 and it just crashes when i try to open it. Ive tryed 20+ times-_-. um help?

is this version only for 1.1.1? cause my 1.0.2 keeps crashing after alot of trys

Are there any issues running Customize and Summerboard simultaneously? For example, having a Summerboard theme while using Customize for reordering icons and changing sounds?

Thanks

Thanks

turn off and on if it still is crashing!!!!!

Thank you Spicychicken

ty spice chicken im lovin this new set up.juz for the record id never complain about ur program hehe thnx again good job

Default i see a lot of broken phones with this
    there really needs to be a confirm hide or something i almost hid customize with this update by accident, which would have totally screwed me, its just to easy to hide the icons

Quote Originally Posted by rasbill View Post
    there really needs to be a confirm hide or something i almost hid customize with this update by accident, which would have totally screwed me, its just to easy to hide the icons
    my friend thats what "dock" app for its like yur fire entimguiser its juz on the side but yul never know when to need it juz incase you hide yur cuztomise app accidently use your dock to open any app including customise to fix any problem

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtran View Post
    is this version only for 1.1.1? cause my 1.0.2 keeps crashing after alot of trys
    Says on the web site thats it is not totally compatible with 1.02, so while it doesn't say it won't work......I would expect bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by rasbill View Post
    If that were to happen you could always install any of the launcher programs or even the dock application and then launched customize from there.

It only hides the icon on the springboard, the other programs would be able to launch it.
    Last edited by PhoneLine; 2007-11-17 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I Love this program!! Thanks Spicy Chicken!! My only wish would be for the blank icon program to start working again!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast