Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 1.18beta

np.
    thought to add that you can change the home button's dbltap
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ingboard.plist
    ^^^will soon be available on the customize beta addons

Thank you, this rocks, works great.

Default Shaiss
    Thanks a lot, I'm going to try right now.
    Thanks again

I miss my 5 icon dock
    1win.1 loss.1 draw

Quote Originally Posted by listenclose View Post
    I miss my 5 icon dock
    read my step by step guide above

For some reason when I updated to customize 1.18 my 5 icon dock remained, which i'm glad..but, now I can't access the icon order display without it crashing..?! I guess i'll have to do the manual install of 1.13 according to all the posts..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by shaiss View Post
    read my step by step guide above
    tried editing plist but can only copy the selected plist file. pls help... missing my 5 dock icons...

Install my CustomizeNM patched version and see if that works? It is in Downloads.

link PLs. And what did you do/patch. Let me know and I can add it to the customize beta addons.

You can download it from the Downloads section of this site.

I patched the code to work with 1.1.1 properly by adding a new Max Icons setting in the SpringBoard Icons options that forces SpringBoard to take all the icons and leaves Third Party Icons always empty.

I also fixed the drag/drop bug where dropping on a separator caused a crash. And fixed the iPod icon not showing up bug. And added a missing icon icon.

Customize doesnt even show in installer for me, and yes I have refreshed sources e.t.c. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by shaiss View Post
    link PLs. And what did you do/patch. Let me know and I can add it to the customize beta addons.
    You can install CustomizeNM from the ModMyI installer source now.

It still has all the old features but works on 1.1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarra1972 View Post
    Customize doesnt even show in installer for me, and yes I have refreshed sources e.t.c. Any ideas?
    Does it show in the Uninstall section? Maybe you accidentally hid it, and installer knows it is installed.

Then you can install XLauncher, or CustomizeNM or Dock, to run it in order to unhide it.
    Last edited by NetMage; 2007-11-22 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hullo everyone! I've been a lurker for quite a while and I've been appreciating everyone's effort to help in the fantastic community. So before I go any further, I'd like to thank everyone here for doing a superb job

Well here is the deal, I have a tough one for you I was playing around with the visibility of the icons and I accidentally (I r very st00pid but please bare with me) hided the icons for the Installer, the Customize 1.18 and the Services as well (from where I have SSH turned off). So...I can't launch the Installer so that I could uninstall Customize 1.18 then re-install, I can't turn SSH on so I could manually install xLauncher and unhide the icons which basically means I'm helpless right now

Oh btw I'm running the 1.1.1 firmware.

Can anyone here help me?

Use iBrickr to install a launcher like "DOCK".

Use DOCK to launch CUSTOMIZE and then fix everything.

Sounds easy enough, but will iBrickr work with my 1.1.1 firmware?

Thanks a lot in advance lgreenberg. I really appreciate your help and fast reply

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is this working with 1.1.2 yet?
    If not, is SummerBoard?

Quote Originally Posted by Xestragr View Post
    Sounds easy enough, but will iBrickr work with my 1.1.1 firmware?

Thanks a lot in advance lgreenberg. I really appreciate your help and fast reply
    Sure will.

Does with mine.

nevermind
    Hit Thanks!

It depends on how you jailbreak 1.1.1. If you use the NEW jailbreakme.com, it will patch the services.plist .. if not, ibrickr and iphonebrowser will not work. From what I remember though, if I'm correct, when you restart your phone, SSH should be on by default. I could very well be wrong though. Give it a go.

I've got this problem,....check the last post, any help would be greatly appreciated...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ustomize+crash

Thanks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast