Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 1.18beta

Thanks

There might come the time when 1.0.2 users will have to update, if they want to use the same apps and features as everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by pmas View Post
    You can have a 5 icon dock. I do.
    with 1.18?

How do we get 5 icon docks with 1.18??

Quote Originally Posted by phattbam View Post
    How do we get 5 icon docks with 1.18??
    Im pretty sure its not possible, but they just posted 1.13 on Installer, so that is the version that works great...

you cant install 1.13 not unless your 1.1.2 i juz tried it(this firmware requires 1.1.2)
    good luck...

Thanks this program is mint. I just started to do the modding to my iphone (I got it like 15 hrs ago) and I am pretty far into it. If I could just get the ringtones and custom icons on there I would be happy.

Rockin!!!!!!!!!

Thanks be to SpicyChicken

Thanks

Great update

love it, but i just hid my app installer and my customize icon. dont really know how... how do i get them back, or get access to the customize again? do i have to reset?

install "dock" through ibrickr and open customize and put em back on the springboard
    Hit Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sn0b0arder77 View Post
    love it, but i just hid my app installer and my customize icon. dont really know how... how do i get them back, or get access to the customize again? do i have to reset?
    do you have "xlaunch" or "dock" instaled?
    if you dont i think replacing your M68AP.plist from System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app this should fix your problem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    uphone559
    install "dock" through ibrickr and open customize and put em back on the springboard
    Last edited by pleyah69bjay; 2007-11-18 at 08:01 AM.

ok guys i have an idea for all whos learning to use customize specialy rsbt (hiding icon) install dock or xlaunch before messin with your icons specialy when your trying to hide them trust me ....juz incase you acidently hide some icons specialy installer and customize use xlaunch or dock to launch any app including customize and installer so you can fix prob..

yep... i had to restore. so now i have to find out if apptapp will work w/ 1.1.2.

how can u hide icons?

Here's a tip for those who are accidentally hiding apps they don't want too:

When you scroll the screen, make sure that you [b]scroll only on the very left hand side of the screen where there are the "eyes."[b] By scrolling or even tapping there you WON'T hide/unhide anything . However if you do it anywhere other than where i told you, you can easily hide something you didn't mean too.

You're an idiot if you restored bro, shoulda just iBrickr'd it.

For those of you who mess up there are a few ways to fix it.

1) Download mobileFinder or Squid and manually launch customize

2) Download any launch program including Dock or Xlaunch

3) Uninstall customize and reinstall it

4) iBrickr any launch program onto your phone

Quote Originally Posted by pleyah69bjay View Post
    with 1.18?
    I have 5 icons. You need to set the 5 icon dock, then update to 1.18 and the 5th icon remains in the dock. So you have to uninstall your current customize, set 5 icons with older one, reinstall 1.18

im on a mac, so i couldnt use ibrickr. any ideas on how to get back to 1.1.1?

http://www.tuaw.com/2007/11/11/1-1-2...ware-released/ You can find all the info you need to downgrade to 1.1.1 and Jailbreak 1.1.2 here.

Quote Originally Posted by pmas View Post
    I have 5 icons. You need to set the 5 icon dock, then update to 1.18 and the 5th icon remains in the dock. So you have to uninstall your current customize, set 5 icons with older one, reinstall 1.18
    Which older version of 'Customize'?
    I tried 1.13, but it didn't work

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast